!DnBers of Birmingham!

toOn

What go On in bham wit DnB folks?

I am moving to Bham shortly. Need to know the clubs, events, etc, that kind of thing, anything if could tell me.

Rareform already told me about:
sidewinder @ code
pro session @ the medicine bar
-thankyou

anything else?

thanks

Broken Minds @ The Sanctuary (Sept 13 Hype, Zinc, Pascal, Brockie, Swift, MC Dett, Phase2 and many more....)

Cohesion @ Subway City

House Of God @ Subway City

Don't forget Absolution @ Subway coming up on Friday, think a mate at work told me amongst the usual dnb/techno fest they have there, Dougal was sposed to be playin an all...

Another one for your diaries :) last Flashback EVER Saturday September 7th at the Que Club... Apparently it's gonna be a party of "epic proportions" as per their site...

Laters,

Will

For further info:

House of God: http://www.hog.org.uk
Prosession/Prsn: http://www.prosession.co.uk
Flashback: http://www.flashback96.com
ClubSidewinder: http://www.clubsidewinder.com

Holy Macaroni, Broken Minds looks good, Hype n Zinc etc
shame i wont be there then. kinda going to bham on 23rd

pretty much be a loner going on 13th if i did - not as fun

thanks, ill be checking out those sites. keep em coming

:thumbsup: :slayer:

Where's flashback going next? that's a big fucking shame the Que club is closing down, that place was immense.
I shall be attending on Saturday, about tiome to test out those pills you gave me log, i'll save them for when i get home tho!

Whoops, told a lie, Absolution with Dougal, Producer and MC Ribbz (Main Arena) is tomorrow night @ Subway City...

Usual tenner in on the door afaik, no code etc...

Originally posted by Serum
Where's flashback going next? that's a big fucking shame the Que club is closing down, that place was immense.
I shall be attending on Saturday, about tiome to test out those pills you gave me log, i'll save them for when i get home tho!

its moving to the sanctury in brum.flyers are out now. get em on saturday after the rave. al i say is that the d+b room will be bigger and better and so will the old skool room.

Yer, Producer 0wns me, got a tape from Obsession in '94 where hew rinsed it b2b w/ Derrick May, well heavy :)

DnB tonight @ Subway City too, rinse out :)

Originally posted by inf0r
Yup, going from PRSN to Subway tonight...

I might do. Depends how hectic it all is tonight.

Gotta go from Leamington to Prosession then to Wolverhampton and then back to Prosession for the end so its gonna be a mission.

Who's coming to flashback tomorrow night then?
I'll be there so if anyone here wants a CD for dub pressing or just to check out my tunes I can arrange that.

And escape, what's the deal with KoolFM, maybe you can spill the beans? I'm sorely missing tons of shit on there, especially the amount of exclusive 3D mode shit.

Originally posted by Serum

what the motherfuck!! you havent eaten those YET??
i bet grits didnt touch them either!! did he!!!!
im insulted man wtf was that all about. Id eat em all the time if i could.
and you will thank me once you pop em haha.
let me know what you thought.

What a night in the end!

Chilled @ Prosession for a bit, wasn't too inspiring early on, so fucked off to Subway, dnb was quality as per usual, but the techno/gabber was out of this fuckin world..

Producer absolutely 100% rinsed it, had the whole crowd bopping, proper l33t deck skills, never heard anything like it, never gonna forget this!

Laters,

Will

Originally posted by inf0r
What a night in the end!

Chilled @ Prosession for a bit, wasn't too inspiring early on, so fucked off to Subway, dnb was quality as per usual, but the techno/gabber was out of this fuckin world..

Producer absolutely 100% rinsed it, had the whole crowd bopping, proper l33t deck skills, never heard anything like it, never gonna forget this!

Laters,

Will

Yeah, last night was pretty mad. Went on tour and ended up touching down in five clubs by the time the night was finished.

Even got a quick play in the drum and bass room at Subway before the night was done, heh.

Feeling a bit tender today though..........

Did ya see Producer at all Caution? Fuckin mad 'ed!

Felt well special on Monday morning at work, givin up the green, coupled with the dodgy pillz... Nasty business :/

Anyone know where I can download a recent Producer set? His skillz were f in mad 6-7 years ago, just wondering wot they're like now a days

I'm on the lookout too, if I found owt, will post it 'ere. His skillz on Friday put a lot of so-called "super-star" DJs to shame, scratching gabber, dropped tunes slightly out of time to double the speed etc, essentially, the dude killed it. Nice to see he was getting proper into too. MC Ribbz was chilling in with the crowd getting into it too, was baaaaaaad :slayer:

PS:

Fuckin well hard to find anything on the net, but check this out: http://ubl.artistdirect.com/music/artist/card/0,,664767,00.html?src=search&artist=The+DJ+Producer should give you some info, only mix I have of his is 1994 @ Obsession on a tape, if I can find it I'll rip it within the next couple of days, but it ain't exactly modern now :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom