!DnBers of Birmingham!

Originally posted by inf0r
I'm on the lookout too, if I found owt, will post it 'ere. His skillz on Friday put a lot of so-called "super-star" DJs to shame, scratching gabber, dropped tunes slightly out of time to double the speed etc, essentially, the dude killed it. Nice to see he was getting proper into too. MC Ribbz was chilling in with the crowd getting into it too, was baaaaaaad :slayer:

PS:

Fuckin well hard to find anything on the net, but check this out: http://ubl.artistdirect.com/music/artist/card/0,,664767,00.html?src=search&artist=The+DJ+Producer should give you some info, only mix I have of his is 1994 @ Obsession on a tape, if I can find it I'll rip it within the next couple of days, but it ain't exactly modern now :/

:thumbsup: nice one, I got some of his older stuff with scorpio, hms, etc...its too crazy for me now although I got alot of respect for the bloke caus his style made me start mixing :slayer:

Originally posted by inf0r
Did ya see Producer at all Caution? Fuckin mad 'ed!

Nah, I didn't get there until about 3.30am. Went straight upstairs to see how the dnb room was. Popped downstairs a little later and saw Dougal for about two minutes and then went back upstairs to spin some tunes.

Would any of you happen to have anything to do with Bham Uni? [The University of Birmingham]

Because you see, that is where I am going. Move in next Tuesday.

Bham sounds good so far. :finger:

Originally posted by toOn
Would any of you happen to have anything to do with Bham Uni? [The University of Birmingham]

Because you see, that is where I am going. Move in next Tuesday.

Bham sounds good so far. :finger:

Moving in on the 24th September then. Not too sure if there is anything on the weekend of the 28th / 29th so.........

You first mission should you choose to accept is.......

Prosession
Fri 4th October 2002 9pm-2.30am
DJ DIE + TALI (FULL CYCLE)
SHAOLIN + PACE (PROSESSION)
CAUTION + REACTION (TERRA-TECHNIQUE)
Visuals by SPARK
The Medicine Bar, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham
£3 before 10pm £4 after
www.prosession.co.uk

:afro:

Originally posted by lilmissdj
hey caution u gonna be djing on friday.....

Nah, fraid not. Im on the next one though (Oct 4th, Die + Tali). Maybe i'll see you there?.

btw......were / are you anything to do with Deckology / Karen G?. I've seen your name about before but I cant remember where.

nope thats not me ....who is that? shame thought u might let me get on the decks for a quikie ;)

There is a room at the back of the stage at The Med Bar where I could take you for a quickie if your that kinda girl, heh.

:crazy:

heh, don't worry about the Deckology / Karen G thing. It's just me getting mixed up as usual. I take it that you will definately be there on Friday then?.

:afro:

Deffo!! Gonna be road-block, I prefer the scene later on during the year, less wankers come out .. Should be good tho, and it's only round the corner from where I work.

Laters,

Will

We should definitely have some sort of meet here in Brum cos there's plenty of us here eh?
Any of you lot write tunes? Some collaborations would be wicked.

yea im gonna deffo be there! ......caution u talkin down those dodgy steps behind the stage? heh no... need to have at least two meals and few trips to cinema. ;)

serum yea ive produced sum tunes with a guy who had all the equipment, im talkin samplers!

im worried bout karen g caution.......

caution u talkin down those dodgy steps behind the stage? heh no... need to have at least two meals and few trips to cinema. ;)

im worried bout karen g caution.......

Heh, sounds like you've been round there before, lilmiss. :crazy:

Don't worry about the Karen G thing. I think I've realised where I got that from. She apparently has a mate who plays as Little Miss who I've seen on a flyer somewhere and I must have got you both confused.

btw....just seen your post on the dnb arena midlands board. miss_selecta, eh?.;)

Im always up for meeting people on my travels. Sounds like there will be a fair few of us off the board at PRSN so it's all good.

:pimp:

Caution
http://dnbforum.com midlands section

yeah caution i was round there coz i was djing heh...

im not really worried bout karen g, big up to her she stole my idea! heh

yea im up for meeting too

Next few events...

20th Sept: (Tonight) :: PRSN @ Medicine Bar www.prsn.co.uk

9.00pm - 3.00am.
Medicine Bar, Custard Factory, Gibb St., Digbeth, Birmingham

Marcus Intelex (Soul:r/MetalHeadz)
Total Science (CIA)
Digital (Function)
Ratty (Timeless)
Shaolin (Prosession)
visuals by Syzygy (Prosession)

20th Sept: (Tonight) :: Aura Orange @ Sanctuary (Digbeth) www.auraorange.net

sept02back.jpg

27th Sept: House of God @ Subway City www.hog.org.uk

27septbackweb.jpg

28th Sept: Skelter/Sidewinder @ Code (line-up looks well cool, shame about the wall-to-wall rudies tho) www.clubsidewinder.com

Accelerated Culture Monthly
Drum and Bass, Old Skool
DJs : Hype, Shy FX, Randall, Brockie, Ray Keith, Dollar, Garry K, Daz Willot, Phantasy, SY
MCs : Fearless, Fats, Det, Presha
Venue : Code, Birmingham
Doors : 10pm - 6am
Price : £13.50 / 11.50 NUS
More Info : 01604 584864 / 07901 777053 / 01295 721640 /

Laters,

Will

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom