dnba's soooooooo fucked i've left

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Who needs dnba when you've got this place? :slayer:
I've never used any other forum, with exception of Dylan's forum cuz he's got durty pics:thumbsup:

Last edited:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Imho this is the most serious dnb board around....someone can actually see shit about dnb here..maybe its not the most popular, but thats what makes it even better :D

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Indi
Who needs dnba when you've got this place? :slayer:

Exactly, I come here to chat and find out about dnb with safe friendly people. I read the Arena purely for the entertainment value. Oh and the occasional dnb thread. :rolleyes:

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by McZee
and safe klusta think i met u @ the zinc night in banbury ??
yep, ya probably did....I had a little spin on the dex.

the rest of the night was a bit of a haze though, was well worth making the trip

Zee

Originally posted by klusta
yep, ya probably did....I had a little spin on the dex.

the rest of the night was a bit of a haze though, was well worth making the trip
that night was heavy !

too hot in the main room tho

u played in the dj comp didn't u ?

LúvvY

thought the mod's were getting tighter over on areana an lockin stupid post an stuff???
but den again i did take sum posts off topic a few times.
jus when i expected it to b on an up.......
never mind zee, plant ya cute face infront of the screen an enjoy

azonica

Source / HQ
i'm moving over too here too, DNBA's got too up its own arse, shame Ste had to leave though.

Anywho thought i'd come here because i'm coming down to Uni in portsmouth in september and there seems to be alot of portsmouth headz on here.:slayer:

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by McZee
that night was heavy !

too hot in the main room tho

u played in the dj comp didn't u ?
yeah, the geeza who won it played a phat set :thumbsup:
can't remember speaking to ya though, unless ure the geeza who commented on the phasing I done with fluid by dillinja :slayer:

shit man this dnba and doa buisness is far too serious for me, they're only forums :shrug:

Zee

Originally posted by klusta
yeah, the geeza who won it played a phat set :thumbsup:
can't remember speaking to ya though, unless ure the geeza who commented on the phasing I done with fluid by dillinja :slayer:

shit man this dnba and doa buisness is far too serious for me, they're only forums :shrug:
safe m8 it might of been irah/kaoss or dornrade but i was mc-in in the main room most of the night :)