dnba's soooooooo fucked i've left

Zee

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2003
theres sooooooooo much beef and hate on that board its un true

ste667's left 2 and most of the mods have refused to mod it !
 

Zee

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2003
btw ez caution long time no see m8

and safe klusta think i met u @ the zinc night in banbury ??
 

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Location
Hull UK
Who needs dnba when you've got this place? :slayer:
I've never used any other forum, with exception of Dylan's forum cuz he's got durty pics:thumbsup:
 
Last edited:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Joined
Mar 21, 2002
Location
Bored at Work
Originally posted by Indi
Who needs dnba when you've got this place? :slayer:


Exactly, I come here to chat and find out about dnb with safe friendly people. I read the Arena purely for the entertainment value. Oh and the occasional dnb thread. :rolleyes:
 

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Joined
Dec 3, 2001
Location
Kingz Lyn, UK
Originally posted by McZee
and safe klusta think i met u @ the zinc night in banbury ??

yep, ya probably did....I had a little spin on the dex.

the rest of the night was a bit of a haze though, was well worth making the trip
 

Zee

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2003
Originally posted by klusta
yep, ya probably did....I had a little spin on the dex.

the rest of the night was a bit of a haze though, was well worth making the trip

that night was heavy !

too hot in the main room tho

u played in the dj comp didn't u ?
 

LúvvY

New Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Location
SW London
thought the mod's were getting tighter over on areana an lockin stupid post an stuff???
but den again i did take sum posts off topic a few times.
jus when i expected it to b on an up.......
never mind zee, plant ya cute face infront of the screen an enjoy
 

azonica

Source / HQ
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Location
Portsmouth / Oxford
i'm moving over too here too, DNBA's got too up its own arse, shame Ste had to leave though.

Anywho thought i'd come here because i'm coming down to Uni in portsmouth in september and there seems to be alot of portsmouth headz on here.:slayer:
 

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Joined
Dec 3, 2001
Location
Kingz Lyn, UK
Originally posted by McZee
that night was heavy !

too hot in the main room tho

u played in the dj comp didn't u ?

yeah, the geeza who won it played a phat set :thumbsup:
can't remember speaking to ya though, unless ure the geeza who commented on the phasing I done with fluid by dillinja :slayer:


shit man this dnba and doa buisness is far too serious for me, they're only forums :shrug:
 

Zee

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2003
Originally posted by klusta
yeah, the geeza who won it played a phat set :thumbsup:
can't remember speaking to ya though, unless ure the geeza who commented on the phasing I done with fluid by dillinja :slayer:


shit man this dnba and doa buisness is far too serious for me, they're only forums :shrug:

safe m8 it might of been irah/kaoss or dornrade but i was mc-in in the main room most of the night :)
 
Top Bottom