DNBArena version 2....

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
what an EP - Hotter than a white-hot poker up yah ass!

I asked Ed Rush when Goodfoot was coming out back in December last year, an he said it was gonna be on Dr Shade ep, an when it wasnt i was gutted.

with 2046 :cool: , Living daylights, an that Concord dawn tune, this ep will get rinsed for months to come!

An has anyone noticed the heavyweight/Hi-quality of the vinyl? - might be just me, but It feels different from any vinyl ive bought in the last few months :twitchy:

Yeah Im liking this album a lot.

Little disappointed by the Matt CD & Chris Su tune, was expecting a little more from a collab like that. Loving '2046', 'Goodfoot' and 'Fever' tho.

I passed on this. Not really my cup of tea. Mastering was a little quiet (or everything else I listened to was too loud).

I do like Goodfoot, just doesn't warant the import price tag for me.

The vinyl is nice 150 gram virgin though, props for that!!!

whats actually on it?
the concord dawn track isnt dont tell me is it? i would buy it jus for that..

tracks are:
ed rush & optical - goodfoot
spirit - out of control (c4c rmx)
stranjah - 20/46
concord dawn & chris su - pinocchio
moving fusion - living daylights
holdtight - fever

:devilslay

got mine in the mail today

i'm gonna hurt people next friday with these tunes

i love every tune on the lp except the moving fusion.

much much MUCH better effort the 2nd time around for the banana

Absolutly loving 20/46, what a tune!!!

Pinnochio's pretty fat as well, the intro reminds me of spooky russian gingerbread men!!!

Sickest ep I've heard in a while, had a rinse with this on the weekend (thanking you Mr.Walker), I'm in love with the C4C remix of 'Climate' :devilslay. Ed Rush & optical again prove they are truely two of my favourite D&B producers with 'Goodfoot', & Stranjah is going to be a massive success over the coming months with '20/46'. Can't wait for PT.III. Maybe DnB Forum should release an ep in conjunction with artist's from the site, & Kaizen Records!!! :cool:

nice LP ...
but is it an altered version of goodfoot on there??
had it in some mixes for a while and it sounded different back then...
i did hear something about goodfoot not being on the dr shade lp because it was difficult to press ?? maybe that's why it has changed a bit?

and indeed the vinyl is of high quality ... already cut one of my fingers with it :shit_happ :D

4EZ said:
nice LP ...
but is it an altered version of goodfoot on there??
had it in some mixes for a while and it sounded different back then...
i did hear something about goodfoot not being on the dr shade lp because it was difficult to press ?? maybe that's why it has changed a bit?

and indeed the vinyl is of high quality ... already cut one of my fingers with it :shit_happ :D

Innit, good old hefty vinyl!!!!

I wish all tune's come out on dem vinyl, the quality is greatly improved and if you close your eye's you can pretend its a dubplate!! :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom