DNBArena are really branching out..!

i bet they don't have half the tracks they advertise on their website. tried to buy love's theme, paid for it but said the file doesn't exist. took them a week to get back to me. so deviant advertising tracks they don't even have. never using it again

Yeah when I started buying music online I started with this store but I had quite a few bad experiences not using it again either... I mostly use itunes now, don't see why people hate it.

duh... itunes don't sell mp3 files it's a different format. The quality is just as good look at their spectra. (or maybe even better?)

itunes ->
24thelotussymphonym4a.png

trackitdown 320 ->
soundboymp3.png

What is the point of data above 20KHz if you can't even physically hear it? Surely the second is better as there is a flatter response overall. Also would have been a fairer test if you'd used the same song for both formats....

why does it say itunes?

because it is archived in my itunes folder... But you can see the extension is .mp3 whereas for the other its .m4a

would have been a fairer test if you'd used the same song for both formats....

yeah I'm sorry I don't buy the same song on itunes and on another site ;) And it's the all itunes songs I tested had the same peaks...

What is the point of data above 20KHz if you can't even physically hear it? Surely the second is better as there is a flatter response overall.

Are you saying .mp3 is better than a .wav file then? I'm not an expert on that matter but I'd say .wav is better?

Last edited:
what the hell is going on here? Why are you comparing an african giraffe with an asian gorilla? What are you proving? Who has a qualification in this field?

What the fuck are you talking about? nobody even compared a WAV with an MP3, are you mental?!?!

because im so confused. im going to post a big giraffe to settle the matter.

girafe_masai2.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about? nobody even compared a WAV with an MP3, are you mental?!?!

no... He said mp3s are better than the itunes m4a because they don't have response above 20kHz (which .wav do).
Anyway the thread is pretty random :D

Back
Top Bottom