DNBArena are really branching out..!

jsmith89

Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist
i bet they don't have half the tracks they advertise on their website. tried to buy love's theme, paid for it but said the file doesn't exist. took them a week to get back to me. so deviant advertising tracks they don't even have. never using it again

evermind

VIP Junglist
Yeah when I started buying music online I started with this store but I had quite a few bad experiences not using it again either... I mostly use itunes now, don't see why people hate it.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Probably because the mp3s are 256s and not 320s amirite:confused:
I use digital-tunes.net or the labels themselves, also a lotta "smaller" dealers.

evermind

VIP Junglist
duh... itunes don't sell mp3 files it's a different format. The quality is just as good look at their spectra. (or maybe even better?)

itunes ->

trackitdown 320 ->

What is the point of data above 20KHz if you can't even physically hear it? Surely the second is better as there is a flatter response overall. Also would have been a fairer test if you'd used the same song for both formats....

evermind

VIP Junglist
why does it say itunes?
because it is archived in my itunes folder... But you can see the extension is .mp3 whereas for the other its .m4a

would have been a fairer test if you'd used the same song for both formats....
yeah I'm sorry I don't buy the same song on itunes and on another site ;) And it's the all itunes songs I tested had the same peaks...

What is the point of data above 20KHz if you can't even physically hear it? Surely the second is better as there is a flatter response overall.
Are you saying .mp3 is better than a .wav file then? I'm not an expert on that matter but I'd say .wav is better?

Last edited:

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
what the hell is going on here? Why are you comparing an african giraffe with an asian gorilla? What are you proving? Who has a qualification in this field?

What the fuck are you talking about? nobody even compared a WAV with an MP3, are you mental?!?!