DNBA ALLSTARS FLOP

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
DNBA ALLSTARS FLOP

1st few hrs was good.. but dj rap played too much jungle she played original nuttter in 08.. dance floor empty'd goldie was the same ppl just didant like it.. i left at 5.30 coz got so boring ne1 else go?

as much as i love rap and goldie, i wouldn't go to any dnba night again. it's a shame, dnb arena used to be industry standard for anything you wanted to know dnb-wise, but it's just gone the same way as knowledge (or should i say K-mag), neither of those get my money anymore.

dnb arena used to be industry standard for anything you wanted to know dnb-wise, but it's just gone the same way as knowledge (or should i say K-mag), neither of those get my money anymore.

:ditto:

Too many people looking backwards to try and do something for the now, I say look at the now and try to do something for the future...

Ha! I was wondering what the early part of the night was like...
I was on the road with The Brookes Brothers, Shock one, and Rich Viper that night. We'd been to Fabric and Herbal before, then turned up at All Stars night about 4.40am for Brookes Brothers 6am set. Standing at the bar at the back, the place looked like a bunch of pikeys from a council estate had taken over. No vibe in there at all. No nice looking girls. Disappointing!
What time did Andy and Friction play? Was the vibe anygood earlier on? My mate Karl shock one was over from Australia and he wasn't very impressed. Let down!

I Dunno what time andy etc was on lol was very drunk n lean up lol.. thye had sum good mc comb' on 2 at start it was goin off.. its one of the 1st dnb nites ive been to like that ppl just goin home. never seen it like that b4..

but the last dnba nite was the same rele.. the bday at ministry tunes where too tame.. PROMOTER'S NEED TO BOOK KOOL FM DJS..!!! who play proper dnb lol no offense to the old skool dons ..

but the last dnba nite was the same rele.. the bday at ministry tunes where too tame.. PROMOTER'S NEED TO BOOK KOOL FM DJS..!!! who play proper dnb lol no offense to the old skool dons ..

did u not look at the line up before u went then?

u always know what ur guna get with a goldie set IMO :piss:

DNBA ALLSTARS FLOP

1st few hrs was good.. but dj rap played too much jungle she played original nuttter in 08.. dance floor empty'd goldie was the same ppl just didant like it.. i left at 5.30 coz got so boring ne1 else go?

Big up gunz-was a shit night mate:-xStarted off alright but just went downhill.

Yep though da nite woz a BIG let down but enjoyed Goldies set - but 2 b honest Randall blew it up for me! I reached der about 3am..caught last 30mins of DJ Raps set...werent all dat...werent ram at all!! BIG Hype wid lineup but neva lived up to expectations...

started off with fricton with fearless,fun,shotta and skibba which was heavy

then andy c with gq and eksman came on towards the end off that set which was alrite

rap absoultley killed what few vibes there was in there with a fucking crap 2 hour set alongside moose which emptied the dancefloor

hype set was shit aswell with some crap mc ive never heard off and evil b keep conplaining about the mic then just walked off

goldies set was alrite but there wernt much vibes in there by now

randall fucking smashed it with trigga,bassman, and herbsie wernt many people in there but this was the highlight of the night

serously considering going to this rave just to hear logon d on in room 1 heaven but when i saw the rest of the line up i was like meh. Drum n bass seriously needs to start moving on
i say bring on the wobble bring forth the war tunes!

started off with fricton with fearless,fun,shotta and skibba which was heavy

then andy c with gq and eksman came on towards the end off that set which was alrite

rap absoultley killed what few vibes there was in there with a fucking crap 2 hour set alongside moose which emptied the dancefloor

hype set was shit aswell with some crap mc ive never heard off and evil b keep conplaining about the mic then just walked off

goldies set was alrite but there wernt much vibes in there by now

randall fucking smashed it with trigga,bassman, and herbsie wernt many people in there but this was the highlight of the night

YE I REMEMBA friction and andy c set lol they was good thanks for the summary 4 the nite.. how did u remema it all? lol

bar rumba march 8th LOGAN D BDAY BASH

logan d birthday set
pleasure
magistrate b2b nicol
taxman b2b jaydan

EKS HERBZ SKIBBA SHABBA RIDDLA EVIL B FOXY FATMAN D

8 POUND

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom