dnb

Paranoia Freak

hey mates,

i m actually new to dnb, recently changed from hip hop ;)

well here's my first dnb Beat:

Click me

let me know what u think and give some tips to improve it.

u can also post a link to one of ur tracks and i'll give feedback.

peace

welcome to the world of d&b bro :P i'm liking the ideas, but they definately need work, the drums arent "in your face enough", i know its only liquid/funk but they still need some snap/crack. the break also needs better hi-hats and that. also the track needs variation, but yeah it's sounding good for a first, you going to work on it? :)

welcome to the world of d&b bro :P i'm liking the ideas, but they definately need work, the drums arent "in your face enough", i know its only liquid/funk but they still need some snap/crack. the break also needs better hi-hats and that. also the track needs variation, but yeah it's sounding good for a first, you going to work on it? :)
i'll try ;) have problems with variation, cause i m too lazy for that xD
but lets see what i can do ;)

btw: tanks for ur feedback, i'll post the new link after adding more crack^^
but can u specify what to do with the hihats?

would be great :D

peace and thanks very much

easy bro
yer the tune is cool for a dnb beginner but you can tell that youve made music before.
dnb is very complex and to keep it interesting you gota have break downs and build ups.
have you tryed listenin to some professional dnb to get some ideas n influences?
from what i heard you may want to check out some
'high contrast' 'logistics' and 'calibre' basically the chilled out verious of dnb sort of like the 'rnb' of the urban movement.
good luck m8
respect

Back
Top Bottom