{dnb} Zombie Destroyer Feat. Mc Abyss

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by MC_Abyss, Dec 8, 2012.

1. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

This has been a WIP for quite some time now I think I got all my levels worked out but I'm mixing with headphones, So if they are still off let me know. I hope you enjoy it. The vocals I had to record in 1 take due to my daughters constant need for attention. anyways I hope you like it and any sort of comments negative or positive are welcome.

Peace

Also Thank you to everyone that has helped me in the process of making this track.
    :respekt:

2. timhet

timhet New Member

I hear you regarding doing stuff in a one take due to your daughter. I'm in the same boat at home too.

I would recommend varying the velocity of you hats to give them a bit of variety and make them sound less programed.
    Also, I recommend doing something with EQ to make the vocals standout a bit more. It is a bit hard to understand all the words because they are getting lost in the mix a bit. Perhaps adding some higher frequencies on the vocals.

3. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Sounds like cool vocals man, bring em up a touch :)

4. djSing

djSing Ill-usions

I think you've improved this track a lot, I remember the first take and now this, much better. Like the vocals too, interesting stuff - good job

5. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Thanks everyone for your compliments and feedback. Its still not pefect I know but ill use everything that I've been told from this track and apply to tracks to come. Time to move on to different project. I'm glad people injoyed it.

Thanks a lot especialy djsing! He's help me from beginning to end on this track. Much respect!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012