dnb with dubstep breaks

domie

looking for drum and bass with like dubstep breaks. I want to bring dubstep into a dnb mix at the moment im using Fresh: chainsaw to make the change to dubstep but dont really want to use chainsaw twice as i want to switch back to dnb.
if anyone could write down other dnb tunes with dubtep breaks would be a big help, also like dubstep tunes which are produced by dnb artists such as
Benny Page: step up
chase and status: eastern jam
tech itch: winter etc.
Thanks alot

Last edited:
aight domie!

there was a thread about this type of thing not so long ago, trying to find it atm. hang tight

looking for drum and bass with like dubstep breaks. I want to bring dubstep into a dnb mix at the moment im using Fresh: chainsaw to make the change to dubstep but dont really want to use chainsaw twice as i want to switch back to dnb.
if anyone could write down other dnb tunes with dubtep breaks would be a big help, also like dubstep tunes which are produced by dnb artists such asBenny Page: step up
Thanks alot

Nero - This way (big tune)
Tc - Where's my money (Caspa remix)

These arnt out yet but are big tunes:
Chase & Status - Saxon
Chase & Status - Running

Nero have got a few more tunes in the pipeline, I heard Chrissy Chriss has got some good dubstep tunes coming out. Benny page has has got more tunes waiting to be released.

As for switching back to dnb from dubstep, try finishing your dubstep set on a track like Night, or Midnight requestline, or deep consentration, where you can easilly switch to the zinc remixs, or even finish on a dubstep remix of a dnb song so you can switch to the dnb version.

u mean a dnb tune with a dubstep break down??
only fing i can fink of is chainsaw at the moment!lol
but try an find sum with breakbeat breakdowns aswell then ya can mix dubstep easily into that!

if anyone could write down other dnb tunes with dubtep breaks would be a big help, also like dubstep tunes which are produced by dnb artists such as
Benny Page: step up
Thanks alot

have you got a CD deck??

nah he aint but i have..what you thinkin? Key lock and some serious tempo reduction? ive heard tunes like disco dodo being slowed down during the break before and then mixed that into dub from there.

On your cd from toronto domie is where i heard it.. worth a bash i suppose

Alot of the stuff on lifted records has the perfect breakdown for transition into and outta dubstep,

check it out.

Like levitate for example?

never thought the tempos were the same but i'm guna have a check laters. thank you if this works ;)

surely you can use tunes like the code (skc remix) where it goes into a silent break - and you can fade the dubstep into the silence it should work as a dub loop is shorter than a dnb one so you can bring it in for a dub loop but the dnb tune wont drop again if you get me?

try mixing in Randomer - Blind, gradually (but obviously) slowing it down to dubstep speed... still sounds good slow. Then then voila, you can start your dubstep set

So its been a while, anymore to add now people?

Obviously Dirtyphonics - Vandals but can't of anymore think right now for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom