DnB DNB WIPS

Dude i fucking love your style man! Great job! Excellent synth style and work! :) Keep up the great work bro!

Dude your music's soo great! Message me for a release if you like! :)

1st track.
Try to put a limiter like vintage warmer on the drum buss/group and boost for ~ 2dB, then bring down the volume on the limiter for ~ 2dB.
But do it only if you have that amount of headroom on the drum buss. This probably makes no sense but it groups up the drums really well for some reason.
Try also putting a saturation plugin on the drum buss too (be careful not to overuse it).

Also try to high pass a bit more on that *punching on the sides* sound in the drop.

2nd track.
Love the atmo hits and effects but the drums are really lifeless imo (saturating also helps).

3rd track.
Great track, love the melody in the intro. Only thing that bothers me is that on hihat sound in the drop being right in the center when it comes to the stereo image. Try panning it to one of the sides.

4th track.
Love the intro again but that crash is the only thing panned all the way too left, bring some more elements around it.

1st track.
Try to put a limiter like vintage warmer on the drum buss/group and boost for ~ 2dB, then bring down the volume on the limiter for ~ 2dB.
But do it only if you have that amount of headroom on the drum buss. This probably makes no sense but it groups up the drums really well for some reason.
Try also putting a saturation plugin on the drum buss too (be careful not to overuse it).

Also try to high pass a bit more on that *punching on the sides* sound in the drop.

2nd track.
Love the atmo hits and effects but the drums are really lifeless imo (saturating also helps).

3rd track.
Great track, love the melody in the intro. Only thing that bothers me is that on hihat sound in the drop being right in the center when it comes to the stereo image. Try panning it to one of the sides.

4th track.
Love the intro again but that crash is the only thing panned all the way too left, bring some more elements around it.

You make complete sense bro! That actually is a good way to bring your drums together! or just leave them as is and let the compression and limiting of the mastering phase to do that for you! :P <3 Awesome stuff though!

Also I disagree that the 2nd tracks kicks are lifeless... its different... soo light! and soo different and awesome! Love em! I could say the kicks in quest by andy c and shimon are the same thing... lifeless.. but the final master really brings it all out! I have tunes with kicks looser and they sound sick! I see the idea you are trying to put with saturating but I HIGHLY suggest leaving as is! That song is pure ear sex as is! :D haha <3 not lifeless at all in any way shape and form!

You make some really good ass fucking sounds! Hit me up for releases on any of your tunes bro! I know you already did on soundcloud hahaha! :) much <3 bro!

Last edited:
1st track: Got a nice detuned element going on, nice off-tempo switch near the tail-end.

2nd track: Good, but I think the pad sounds a little too much like the one from the 1st track. Feels more like an extension of the 1st track than it's own tune b/c of that.

3rd track: Strongest of the bunch, this one is quite good; again nice work w/ that detuned sound, on that dark tip, the break sounds pretty polished.

4th track: Not to my personal taste, but the beat sounds pretty good. I think the bit 0:42-0:43 can be cut; not all tracks need that tempo throw-off. I was rolling w/ the first part but that little bit threw my roll off a little x3.

These are some nice tracks and I hope you finish them, especially the 3rd one. Best of luck dude.

Back
Top Bottom