DnB which sounds similar to Pendulum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think alot of people realise they were a band BEFORE they started writing Drum n Bass tunes.

fair enough they can produce other styles apart from dnb but they really lowered themselves from dnb to some sub human type of screaming emo noise shit songs that 13 year old boys with black hair jerk off to and slit their wrists to. Pendulemo are shit, pendulum were good

but yh lets not forget there insults to dnb they said. like that steak through the pig shit heart thing.

dj fresh and people of dnb helped them to become where they are now and now they have grown strong they have decided to go against who helped them in the first place. :ban:

i never heard that before...
thats the kind of news i would never here from any of the forums in the US.

but i do love their earlier work!

in silco was still ok but you are all right... definitely not drum and bass.

i HaTE PENDULUM.
i dont know much about drum n bass but to me pendulum is not drum n bass.
i was listenin to dj hype a while ago at school on my ipod and the boy next to me heard it. the first thing that he said was
"whats that yourr listenin to is it pendulum"
cue me having a massive rant at him and then 5 people gangin up on me tryin to tell me that pendulum was the best drum and bass band there is. Now... these people do not kknow any drum n bass atall until i showed them some. some of you may say that what i listen to isnt drum and bass but i think it is and if it isnt i would like to know but pendulum is not drum and bass and they are killing it.

mate thats a horrible situation i wud smash the crap out of all dem youts

i HaTE PENDULUM.
i dont know much about drum n bass but to me pendulum is not drum n bass.
i was listenin to dj hype a while ago at school on my ipod and the boy next to me heard it. the first thing that he said was
"whats that yourr listenin to is it pendulum"
cue me having a massive rant at him and then 5 people gangin up on me tryin to tell me that pendulum was the best drum and bass band there is. Now... these people do not kknow any drum n bass atall until i showed them some. some of you may say that what i listen to isnt drum and bass but i think it is and if it isnt i would like to know but pendulum is not drum and bass and they are killing it.

I lol'd

I hate them for the simple fact that they're Australian

thanks for that, nice one :rolleyes:

this thread has descended into the same old discussion that every other pendulum thread turns into. we've heard it all before.

i hope the person who started the thread got what they were looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom