DnB Vinyl For Sale

Andrew Wheeler

Hi all

I have a pretty big collection of DnB vinyl for sale. Tunes range from 2000 to 2010, and there's some pretty rare gems in there including promo's, white labels, picture discs, limited presses etc.

If you have a particular tune you want but can't get a hold of, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.

Cheers!

How many tunes we talking roughly? Where are you based? Average condition of collection ?
Over 500 (all vinyl). I'm in Essex and all in very good condition, barring a few that make the odd crackle and pop. I haven't used them in a long time and would like to see them go to a good home.

Afraid not. I haven't catalogued the collection as there are so many. So it's easier to take peoples requests on here.

Have you got any form of list / catalogue of the tunes?

Pretty hard to request from 10 years of music without knowing what's on there!

Having said that, do you have a copy of
Calibre - Fire & Water, Jaheim - Put that Woman First (Calibre Remix) ?

I haven't catalogued them, yet. But will do so and post so you can see what I have.

I had Fire & Water, up until last year (sold it to a buddy who wanted it). Haven't got Put that Woman First (unfortunately).

If there's anything else you're looking for, just ask...

Have you got any form of list / catalogue of the tunes?

Pretty hard to request from 10 years of music without knowing what's on there!

Having said that, do you have a copy of
Calibre - Fire & Water, Jaheim - Put that Woman First (Calibre Remix) ?

I have fire and water

Good thing you don't have any Darkestral / Exit, would've had to fight Vanden for it :dual:

Anything from my list (or something along the lines at least)? http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=Evizon

Maybe if you had a good condition copy of Noisia's Block Control EP I could take that off your hands, or an original copy of Spectrasoul - Alibi..

Back
Top Bottom