dnb tunes

The_BigZ

Hey there

I need some new dnb tunes prefably some jump up get the crowd moving kinda shit no darkside please

any new decent liquid stuff out aswell?

Thanks

:lol:

man, how the fuck do you even consider yourself a dj if you haven't got time to go through a record store, listen to some records? or 21st century version that you go to www.chemical-records.co.uk or www.redeyerecords.co.uk, select "dnb" and just browse.

sort your selection out yourself, can't be that fucking lazy of a cunt!

geez :thumbsd:

Last edited:
Check out
"Big Bad & Heavy" ep vol 1
Chase & Status remix of "Reprezents"
Logistics "City Life" EP
Too much to list and i got a hangover

:lol:

man, how the fuck do you even consider yourself a dj if you haven't got time to go through a record store, listen to some records? or 21st century version that you go to www.chemical-records.co.uk or www.redeyerecords.co.uk, select "dnb" and just browse.

sort your selection out yourself, can't be that fucking lazy of a cunt!

geez :thumbsd:

Its a drum'n'bass discussion board and the man has the right to ask any question he wants in relation to drum'n'bass, no matter if its a bit vague. It could be just a starting point for discussion on tunes out there at the moment

You on the other hand do not have the right to pop up randomly, abuse people and post rubbish that contributes absolutely nothing to the board. You have time to insult him, but not answer the question, what a big man.

Pull your head in.

To provide an answer, I would suggest tunes like Rancho Notorious by EZ Rollers, anything recent by Chase and Status (can't wait for Dumpling Riddim to come out), Gameover by TC is good, Druggy by Subfocus.
They're all fairly commercial tunes that should rock a party

Its a drum'n'bass discussion board and the man has the right to ask any question he wants in relation to drum'n'bass, no matter if its a bit vague. It could be just a starting point for discussion on tunes out there at the moment

You on the other hand do not have the right to pop up randomly, abuse people and post rubbish that contributes absolutely nothing to the board. You have time to insult him, but not answer the question, what a big man.

Pull your head in.

blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah...

stop your whiny bitchin... so basically what you are saying i can start 30 pointless threads like "is pendulum kewl?" "does andy c mix properly?" and etc. crap for no apparent reason before doing any homework?

Isn't this thread going to turn up "yeah, i play tc tunes and loads of clipz, then throw in some pendulum bits, then a couple of liquid tunes" and all done... can't this all be done by researching www.chemical-records.co.uk ? now, how about you stfu and let the man/woman do some homework before asking stupid questions?

and you are hypocritical - how did you contribute to the board by slating me that i slated someone for an obvious no-brainer question? please mesh, stop being so emo and grow some balls. :finger: :sadbana:

stop your whiny bitchin... so basically what you are saying i can start 30 pointless threads like "is pendulum kewl?" "does andy c mix properly?" and etc. crap for no apparent reason before doing any homework?

Isn't this thread going to turn up "yeah, i play tc tunes and loads of clipz, then throw in some pendulum bits, then a couple of liquid tunes" and all done... can't this all be done by researching www.chemical-records.co.uk ? now, how about you stfu and let the man/woman do some homework before asking stupid questions?
How off topic and nothing to do with anything was that??

obviously you like to argue to much mate... the comment at the end of your little rant made you appear like an angry 14 year old. chill out a little

How off topic and nothing to do with anything was that?? obviously you like to argue to much mate... the comment at the end of your little rant made you appear like an angry 14 year old. chill out a little

well, people somehow interpret any text from an angry person as childish, so yeah, im childish. so? should i yell zomg now? my reputation on a board is ruined! help me?!

and i think british people somehow argue about anything, everything all the time... you should stfu aswell...

and since everybody is caught up with my rant, ill probably make a lame post like everyone asks

best dancefloor tunes :

1) clipz - download
2) tc - rockstar
3) j majik - crazy world
4) d'kay - your soul
5) g dub - slime rose

"HEAVY BANGER TUNES MANG! IT'LL MAKE ANY CROWD GO FUCKING WILD AND SPASTIC LIKE MONKEYS ON CRACK, FOOKIN HEAAAAAAAAAAAVY"

so these kind of posts are appreciated in threads like these? :teeth: :lol:

and you are hypocritical - how did you contribute to the board by slating me that i slated someone for an obvious no-brainer question? please mesh, stop being so emo and grow some balls. :finger: :sadbana:

As Ive stated, its a drum and bass board and he can ask any question he wants about the music. He has the right to do that without being insulted, called a cunt, and basically laughed at in a way that is completely unnecessary.

As for hypocrisy, I was answering the thread when I saw what you said, and I told you to stop being abusive, which I have the right to do like anyone else. Now you're flat out abusing me, as you do anyone who disagrees with you.

Ive got balls mate, I use them to tell people like you to act like an adult, and treat people with respect. If you cant manage it, fine.

As Ive stated, its a drum and bass board and he can ask any question he wants about the music. He has the right to do that without being insulted, called a cunt, and basically laughed at in a way that is completely unnecessary.

As for hypocrisy, I was answering the thread when I saw what you said, and I told you to stop being abusive, which I have the right to do like anyone else. Now you're flat out abusing me, as you do anyone who disagrees with you.

Ive got balls mate, I use them to tell people like you to act like an adult, and treat people with respect. If you cant manage it, fine.

fair enough... ill stfu and post properly!

$marty said:
GreenBoy said:
5) g dub - slime rose
Its actually just called "Slime" mongloid
@mesh "Dumplin riddem" promos this week my friend!!!

thank you for your precise wittiness regarding tune names, my whole world has changed now!

btw. could you please learn to quote, it is NOT that difficult :teeth:

Last edited:
well, people somehow interpret any text from an angry person as childish, so yeah, im childish. so? should i yell zomg now? my reputation on a board is ruined! help me?!

and i think british people somehow argue about anything, everything all the time... you should stfu aswell...

and since everybody is caught up with my rant, ill probably make a lame post like everyone asks

best dancefloor tunes :

1) clipz - download
2) tc - rockstar
3) j majik - crazy world
4) d'kay - your soul
5) g dub - slime rose

"HEAVY BANGER TUNES MANG! IT'LL MAKE ANY CROWD GO FUCKING WILD AND SPASTIC LIKE MONKEYS ON CRACK, FOOKIN HEAAAAAAAAAAAVY"

so these kind of posts are appreciated in threads like these? :teeth: :lol:

shut the fuck up; god, you really are fuckin' spastic aint ya?

$marty said:
Changed for the better i hope. Perhaps now you will stop being a whiny little bitch

of course! ill now always carefully check below par tune names.

and dj smurfie : yes i am spastic. can you help me somehow? :teeth:

Last edited:
I am a big fan of the so called liquid sound. i have been following artists like:

Redeyes
Icicle
Switch
Alix Perez
Sabre
Autumn
Calibre
D Bridge
Marcus Intalex

to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom