dnb tunes

Emo what the fuck does emo mean? :monkey:

What's your problem anyways just because i'm pretty new to drum n bass I can't ask a few simple questions?

Just because your one of those people who thinks they know the everything there is to know about the dnb scene

like I say

Take a seat

Emo what the fuck does emo mean? :monkey:

What's your problem anyways just because i'm pretty new to drum n bass I can't ask a few simple questions?

Just because your one of those people who thinks they know the everything there is to know about the dnb scene

like I say

Take a seat

emo = emotional. you can try google. it'll help you on 99.5% cases. and well, i don't have a problem, just i get fed up with noobies asking silly questions. i was taught a lesson in posting on the internet way back : 1) before you post anything conduct a bit of research on your own 2) use the search function before you post some random threads 3) research a little bit more before you post 4) if no answers have come up then post a thread.

now if you googled or even went through dnbforums top 10 section or breakbeat arenas top 10 section or even doas top 10 section you would have gotten a lot of tune names without even posting a thread. im just surprised that people spend so little time on researching on their own, just pisses off that people aren't so devoted and passionate about what they want to get. im just saying first google, think a little bit and then post. yeah, it did come out a little arrogant in the start and even rude, but mate what are the internet search engines for? :rolleyes:

so the direct answer would be : simple questions are meant for google not forums (imo)

and thank you for letting me take a seat, i appreciate it! :teeth:

so what i am saying do your homework before you post.

posting rules : research, research, research, research, research, research, research, research, research, research, research, research, research, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read , do some more research, do some more research, do some more research, do some more research, do some more research, do some more research, if you haven't found your answer now post a thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom