DnB Tunes with Reggae/Dancehall style

www.raggabot.com had loadsa sets to DL

It's the site of ERS-1 and crew, badboy LA DJ producers making new skool ragga / jungle / dancehall. Some of it's a bit hectic, but I lurve it.

Also check out The Bug (with Warrior Queen)...

Last edited:
benny page and visionary both make lots of this kinda stuff. do a search on this forum or dnb-sets.de to find mixes. and of course don't forget the legend top cat from congo natty

Anyone know some drum and bass artists/songs that incorpirate and use styles of dancehal and reggae in there stuff, like a reggae feel or a dancehall style MC?

Some? Its a frigging part of the tradition and history... kids these days...

If you mean modern dnb, Digital Soundboy, Ganja, Congo Natty and plenty of others.

Plus the ragga jungle producers but these guys, mostly from Germany and Canada don't believe they're making dnb - they're wrong BTW.

init jungle was drawn from reggae and dub, im guessing its where the word dubplate came from aswell.

check out any kenny ken sets, most of his sets since way back have that kinda feel. And I mean try any set from any time, havn't heard anything from him this year actualy but im sure it would have a similar vibe.

Some? Its a frigging part of the tradition and history... kids these days...

If you mean modern dnb, Digital Soundboy, Ganja, Congo Natty and plenty of others.

Plus the ragga jungle producers but these guys, mostly from Germany and Canada don't believe they're making dnb - they're wrong BTW.

most canadian and german jungle is a bit poney i reckon :borat:

I like the music but they're a bit of a strange lot, all in a panic that their 'genre' of music is dying, without realising that they're part of the much larger dnb scene...

i recently got R Cola - cowboy run and the sister nancy remix by him, really nice tunes, should check them out Brofski can hear samples at redeye records

Back
Top Bottom