DnB tunes that were big in their day but sound snide as hell now

Future Prophecies - Dreadlock

haha, that tune. pretty much forgotten and burried *turning my head and looking at my jungle sound - bassline strikes back copy on the shelf* won't see myself rinsing this in the near future :D

aztec. timewarp. act like you know. all the tc stuff. mr happy and nearly every drumsound and bassline smith release. old g dub stuff apart from a few.

this list could go on and on and on.

but, 2 degrees is still a fucking tune!

aztec. timewarp. act like you know. all the tc stuff. mr happy and nearly every drumsound and bassline smith release. old g dub stuff apart from a few.

this list could go on and on and on.

but, 2 degrees is still a fucking tune!

Aztec and Timewarp are still HUGE, I suppose its all down to opinion though :)

agree with Act Like You Know, used to rinse tht and it sounds like utter cheese now

Pretty much all the jump up I brought on vinyl, I look at them now and think what the fuck was I thinking, I just put it down to naivety

So...maybe it isn't the fact that the tune was good or shit when you bought it...just the fact that your tastes' have changed?

Apart from Mr Happy & Machete. They were shit from the start. Same with some of that horrendously boring clickly clacky minimal shite

Last edited:
the first skrillex album was actually really good... it showed originality and good production skills the likes had never been seen before... as well as some good collabs and shit i was really digging it, even went to hes first uk appearance (didnt even seem him lol, doorly fucking tore that place apart :chainsaw:) but then everything single tune was the exact same and it quickly became unimaginative and boring and thus those first tunes also became boring, and then everyone copied him which just made it awful

Back to your roots remix.. Still goes off even tho its a massive guilty pleasure for me :/

Back
Top Bottom