DnB track : Nothing Clear

nice sound, I think sum filtered basslines would break it up nicely, give that phat reese some contrast. if those synths are guitars or somethin similar, try adding sum quick pitch bends in on the tails of the longer notes (fast attack/decay, with a nice steep curve), can really bring that kind of sound to life. some more progression and variation would be good too, and mixdown needs rebalancing. but nice work, i like where its going!

nice track man, i think as said the mixdown needs some work, that lead is kinda choked by the other sounds atm needs a bit of flare to it, try bringing out the higher frequencies maybe. id also say the second drop may sound better if theres a bar or 2 of silence, give it a little more impact, or beef the sub up from the drop then back to normal, or a crash!

kinda boring drum loop imo. maybe spice the snare up a bit? otherwise i like it. the melody is nice and at the same time it doesn't draw too much attention. yeah, nice one.

pretty decent man, im liking the melodies and ur bass synth is pretty good aswell..but as said before, try adding some filters maybe automate em to get a more interesting, moving sound.
did u make this on logic pro btw? some sounds sound familiar lol.

with ur drum loop, add a kick here n there, n do some switch ups and drum fills to keep it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom