dnb track called cafine comedown, nasty bass/lfo/wabbles/swine all over the place!!!

Re: dnb track called cafine comedown, nasty bass/lfo/wabbles/swine all over the place

It's not sounding bad so far but yeah a good bit of work needs to be done on the levels especially with the bass. I really like the way the intro synth comes back into it in the breakdown. I think it might work better if the intro synth you had faded in slowly over a hi hat and then your break could fade in then with it. What do you think?

Re: dnb track called cafine comedown, nasty bass/lfo/wabbles/swine all over the place

tbh i went from a bar to this in about an hour so everythings a little rushed.. need to remove the sub from the bass kick, its going everywhere, also need to trim a couple of the lfo's to get rid of that horible bass phase crossover wobble (not intentional) just sounds like too much bass, but its just THAT one part of a 4 part inst.. so tricky to loose one without the other. jus takes time i suppose.. intro was literally what i came up with and put a real crap beat behind it... love arp's but not sure about this atall.. again, was only something i threw in so it was more than just the same beat over and over.. for some reason forgot my formula's and wanted to double check the song structure befor removing all the generic repetative stuff... and while id exported it as an mp3 i thought "hell, ill upload it" ill see if i even keep the arpy intro/inst or scrap it alltogether.. wasnt planned, just spur of the moment/easy to throw in without it clashing with anything.

love the feedback, not on here for positive comments.. more negative really.. we all know it starts to sound the same after a few mins. will be working on the intro/beat arrangment and putting more than 2 mins work into the cymbals.. i did try and fade it in/out of the middle/drop but the inst levels were way diff so an opposing curve didnt give opposing volumes AT ALL!! lol cheers. more to come ;)

Back
Top Bottom