DNB to Mix to

QTrex

Hi, I am looking for some good DnB songs to mix to which kinda have to same beat etc. Somthing which will not sound crap when mixed to...

Any track please do let me know as I am a begginer and still looking for some good decent tracks :)

QTrex

Hi, I am looking for some good DnB songs to mix to which kinda have to same beat etc. Somthing which will not sound crap when mixed to...

Any track please do let me know as I am a begginer and still looking for some good decent tracks :)

QTrex

all dnb can be mixed, as the tempo will be near enough the same (from 170bpm to 180bpm)

look up RAM records, Vision, Hospital

Dude, Tongueflap is right though...it's all in the same tempo range. If you want to mix some chewns, go out and get some mp3s or wavs and toss them in there. Hell, check out the "new talent and track reviews" part of this site...then you can mix some of the chewns of the members and let us all listen to your mix! ;)

Hi I'm looking for someone to come round my house and DJ for me and also produce all my tunes whilst buying me beer and rolling my spliffs and telling me how good I am.

Seriously are people really this lazy?

i don't see how the artists you would mix on a pc are different from the artists you would mix with vinyl. is there some secret group of PC-mixing-only producers we are chasing here?

QTrex

not to be a cunt, but get a genuine interest in the music before you start mixing it..

music works better with passion

Back
Top Bottom