DnB style of clothing...?

i just wear.. shorts.... and a vest top.... and comfortable trainers.... need to wear somin light or baggy so you can let your body rave to the music :D

Wear what you want. That's the beauty of it

Anything that's comfortable to dance in

I used to where when raving....

Back in the day

Moschino, Versace, D&G, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Gucci, Armani, Nike, Iceberg, Reebok Classics, Air Max!!!

Nowadays

G-Star, Addict, Evisu, Fenchurch, New Era, Ed Hardy, Superdry, All Saints, Lyle & Scott, D&G, Armani!!!!!!

ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE IN AND WHAT YOU FEEL GOOD IN.

wear what you want its not a fashion show its a rave everyone will be too fucked to give a shit anyway

didnt mean it like that at all, i dont judge people by their clothing, each to its own and all that... was just curious if you got some sort of stereotype or as the initial quesition was; is there something that gives away that you eat, breathe and shit DnB.

Its very easy to see if someone listen to hiphop.
Same with lets say rock or metal or something like that...
I dont say that there is a dresscode or whatever, but as a matter of fact there always exist a stereotype regardless you want it or not...
anyways, thanks for the answers. ive been mighty enlighten hehehe.:not_worth

I think people are missing the point of the thread.

He isn't asking what he should wear.

He means, is there a specific style of clothing that DnB heads do wear...

Edit: didn't see his post above.

I still stand by my comment, that it's not massively different to the Hip Hop style.

Not american Hip Hop style, but british Hip Hop style

its a skate/hip-hop/graffiti/chav(esk) mix and blend...

you can tell a lot form footware...

at a dnb rave you will see anything from DCshoes to reebok classics...

not many genres of music you will get such a wide band of diversity...

pretty gay thread here....sorry to be a twat, but to assume that there is any style of clothing synonomous with dnb is a little far fetched......people just dress the way that they do; it just so happens that they like dnb as well. you mey be able to spot some trends here an there, but i can't really see any direct correlation??!?!?

pretty gay thread here....sorry to be a twat, but to assume that there is any style of clothing synonomous with dnb is a little far fetched......people just dress the way that they do; it just so happens that they like dnb as well. you mey be able to spot some trends here an there, but i can't really see any direct correlation??!?!?

just cos you dress like a chimp thats been dragged through topshop :teeth:

Well, in the mid to late 90's you could easily tell someone who was into Jungle/Drum & Bass just by what they wore so there was clothing that was synonomous with the scene.....nowadays it's a lot harder to tell who's into it and who's not judging by what they dress in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom