DnB songs you despise.

Pendulum - coma

For the ppl that ever heard it...LOL @ u wasting ur time listening to it...

For the ppl that dint...They where prolly blazed as hell when they made it...

oh my god thats a fucking awful tune... great one to say.
As for me, i hate, "Angels and Fly" by High Contrast, which is odd because i love the guy. Its that woman, she reminds me of Channel U i think.
Also, "I NEED IT LOUD AND DIRTY, GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME" gets on my tits aswell

It may be a 'DnB songs you despise' thread but peeps are welcome to say stuff they do like, and lets try not to let this discussion too heated eh?

ah man. i don't mind indian summer, it is pure fromage, but it's nice to break up a set with and tease something over the top of it.

makes me want a curry everytime i hear it though.

ah man. i don't mind indian summer, it is pure fromage, but it's nice to break up a set with and tease something over the top of it.

makes me want a curry everytime i hear it though.

On the contrary....Indian Summer - Yes. Indian Summer with Jenna G over the top - No. I LOVE Jenna G but those vocals on that song. No. Just no.

indeed, the vocal is much superior
and as for loud n dirty the only bit i like of the tune is the vocals and "wuh wu wu wu wuh" at the end of the each phrase

On the contrary....Indian Summer - Yes. Indian Summer with Jenna G over the top - No. I LOVE Jenna G but those vocals on that song. No. Just no.

Jenna G does it justice i have to say, but it still just sounds like Jenna G singin over someone pissing in to a flute.

The Screamer sample is from "Whole Lotta Love" by Goldbug, so yep it IS a woman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrcbHQXwlk4

Its in that at 3:00 minutes.

The song was written by Led Zep but Ram Trilogy sampled the Goldbug version...probably because it has that completely silent vocal breakdown. ;)

Also...

E-Z Rollers - Ready For Love (DJ Clipz Remix)

What a useless remix.

WTF thats a bad tune :mrpanic:

Back
Top Bottom