dnb song with lots of oh yeahs

Ca-JoNeY

heard this dnb song off the radio, since unfortunately i can never get a clip on here i just had to listen to the song and quickly type out the lyrics so these may not be 100% accurate....anyways

gave you everything that u did to me oh yeah ooh yeah u had ur chance now its time to leave... can u appreciate the things i did for you, too late to shape up baby we are through,( then a bunch of oh yeahs) can u appreciate...the things i do for you...oh yeah mmm yeah...uhuh uh uh...you had ur chance... now its tiiiiime to leave ....time to leave uh uh uhhuh ....(then a whole lot more oh yeahs)

Re: Re: Re: dnb song with lots of oh yeahs

I havent heard it..
*opens soulseek*

Re: Re: Re: Re: dnb song with lots of oh yeahs

cool song.. though i think maybe the vocals went a tad far.. could have been cooler.

Omtrak said:
i disagree a lot with living under a rock.

i didn't have a clue and i don't live in a barrel

then again, i hate most high contrast stuff...... :P

Been loving his stuff personally, basement track, barcelona rmx especially..

Wales' best export?

I heard that last week on chemical. Its not a very good song although I do like that "rotating organ" sound it uses.

it's kinda a rip off of some old house song and it's simple, but i can't say it doesn't make me wanna get down

the vocals he used originally i thought were a lot better, they fit together real well. The released version sounds like a bunch of random shit.

Couldn't really understand why people thought it ws so groundbreaking but that's just me I guess

I kind of agree with u there.. but I still reckon its cool none-the less..

Re: Re: dnb song with lots of oh yeahs

Yeah, it's just ok, still grade A filler for my sets.

And I totally agree that the early version with the original bootleged lyrics was better.

Re: Re: Re: dnb song with lots of oh yeahs

What does this original version sound like? It sounds much cooler although probably still lacking strong breakbeats ehh.

Re: Re: Re: Re: dnb song with lots of oh yeahs

1992 said:
What does this original version sound like? It sounds much cooler although probably still lacking strong breakbeats ehh.

it's all the same just different vocals

you know what i don't like though, the second drop.
What the fuck is that eeeuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh shit?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dnb song with lots of oh yeahs

JimJapBap said:
it's all the same just different vocals

you know what i don't like though, the second drop.
What the fuck is that eeeuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh shit?

The way you discribe it this sounds like a case of constipation or perhaps the runs. Either way, be sure to flush. :typing:

whaaaaaaat? u hate high contrast? :O dude, he's the fuckin shizzle bizzle for rizzle nizzle :shrug: (jus watched adam sandler and snoop at the VMAs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom