Dnb Somewhere

love the stereo feel to this, everything seems to be flying everywhere and floating around while the drums punch through and drive the tune, goooooood work! not a bad word to say

love the stereo feel to this, everything seems to be flying everywhere and floating around while the drums punch through and drive the tune, goooooood work! not a bad word to say

Sometimes i am missing something in this song but i cant add that effect, what i have in my mind to this song... I must learn to control it better. :) I am still learning, :D but this words feed me up! :) Thank you!!! :)))

btw:
Your tracks are awesome! o_O

LyRyck :)

Nice track...I agree with alcapone the panning synth creates a cool stereo effect, that backwards piano chord is brilliant as well.

A couple of vocal chops could fit nicely in there. I'd like to hear a bit more variation in the drum programming as well...just to keep it interesting throughout

I just tried it with vocal chops, the previous version were with vocals, :) but it does'nt fit very well :(
Any tips for drum programming? I dont know at drums very well. :( Could you help me with drums? :P
Add me on skype: risakcze
Thanks! :)
LyRyck :)

Btw: Awesome track! :) I really like it! :P Is there download link avalible? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom