DnB show live now, listen ONLINE- up and coming leeds dj - out on FM - LOCK IN

no MC's mate but this guy plays some good records, i've only just got into dnb so you guys be the judge - you know more than me! send him a request or whatever, show finishes in one hour so if youve got a decent system tune in! - just thought i'd share - it's an FM radio station going out over west yorkshire so support it and you can listen online via that link i posted, if you go to to http://radiofrequencyfm.co.uk/wordpress/ you can listen via over formats other than media player, well worth some support

Seriously i'm not advertising, i may have a low post history but i've just got into my dnb and this is a dj i know? if you think not then fair enuf - move my thred, i'm not trying to advertise or upset anyone mate x

lol i must admit that you do sound like fun, you're either running off adrenaline or copious amounts of red bull lol. if i wasnt on the other side of the world i might actually be inclined to tune in. (y)

in all fairness i'm pissed on rosé wine and playing fifa 11 on the ps3 and loving the show - the dj's a top guy. - seriously not advertising though! station needs support. take it you missed your shout? youve had 1!

Back
Top Bottom