DNB ROUGH CONNECTIONS LIBRARY 30% Off

Purchased the C edition. Didn't rate it

Sorry it was the S version. There was some cool stuff in there it just wasn't what I needed

Last edited:
I personally own Vol. 3, 4 and liquid. Love them all like a fat kid loves cake–Volume 4 being my personal favorite.

Cheers.

then you are well supplied in the coming years. BTW some of noisia's bass sounds have their roots in vol.3 ;)

Thanks for your support !

4 days left ;)

The drum'n'bass rough connections sample packs are made for expirienced producers, say, these packs are not construction kits where you get dozens of variations you can quickly drag & drop a ready to go track.
But what you get is a huge amount of diverse sounds, samples and breaks which are made for you to roll your own stuff. So if you a creative head and looking for a sound source with endless possibilitys then these
packs are for you.

It is not for nothing that likes of noisia, audio, ed rush, amoss, btk, prolix, optiv, the upbeats and many other professional drum n bass producers using these packs also to produce their basslines,
fx sounds and breaks.

So is that why the drum samples in Vol 2 sound similar to the ones in Vol 3? I mean samples that are different. Perhaps some snares with a little less noise and more thump to them. And maybe a little more bass in the kicks.

So is that why the drum samples in Vol 2 sound similar to the ones in Vol 3? I mean samples that are different. Perhaps some snares with a little less noise and more thump to them. And maybe a little more bass in the kicks.

The drumhits of the essentials packs are reworked slices from the original breakbeats of the rough connections packs.

All the original rough connections breakbeats are uncompressed and so the drums of essentials packs. We leave the samples in the bhk packs generally uncompressed so you can do this on your own to
fit them easier in your mix and to leave room for your further processing skills. So thats why the drums of the essentials packs have lesser thump, noise on top and lesser bass. I use these drums mainly as texture layers
nowadys to get some dirt into clean drums.

We don't want to seize to much control from you with the samples of the bhk packs :)

But as i see you have some expirience otherwise you would not have fun with these drums ;) Check out the newer "premium drumz" pack, you will love this even more ;)

Cheers :)

Here is a little video, making some breaks with essentials vol 3, what you hear are the drums pitched up a few semitones to get them tighter and more snappy !

http://youtu.be/2k3SsQrLiwY

Last edited:
I use a a hardware sampler and having to EQ the drum samples sometimes ruins the vibe when I really would rather be working on the bassline. A tad more bass on the kicks would be better. Not a lot, but some. I'd buy some more drum samples but I'm low on money right now. However Vol 2 and 3 have served me well.

I use a a hardware sampler and having to EQ the drum samples sometimes ruins the vibe when I really would rather be working on the bassline. A tad more bass on the kicks would be better. Not a lot, but some. I'd buy some more drum samples but I'm low on money right now. However Vol 2 and 3 have served me well.

Well, you have to eq any samples anyway to get them fit, some more some lesser, but i know with hardware sampler it's a bit laborious.

Back
Top Bottom