Dnb - Release your Spirit

risakczex

NEW! Dnb- Release your spirit (MASTERED)

NEW!
HI again :)
Okay :) soo here it is mastered version big changes with sound :) now its pretty clean good feeling bassy fell free to download if you want :P

comment and rate it thanks :)

OLD:
Hi today :))
today i released new track with name Release your Spirit i had inspired by acapella but now its full and you can listen it
its my first attemp with acapella(vocals) soo have a some respect ...
work was about 8 hours easy work. :)

comment it what do you think :P

Last edited:
Some of the transitions are a bit abrupt. Too much volume on the upper mids throughout which my ears found quite painful, I really didn't like the buzzy synths they seemed to overpower the track. Sorry to sound so negative, there are good elements in this but as a whole piece I don't think it works atm.

Some of the transitions are a bit abrupt. Too much volume on the upper mids throughout which my ears found quite painful, I really didn't like the buzzy synths they seemed to overpower the track. Sorry to sound so negative, there are good elements in this but as a whole piece I don't think it works atm.

soo need it more work ? :) i know somewhere its bit loud and somewhere its doesnt fit ...

I've heard that first woodwind sound, I think it's that anyway. Or just a piano in - Let me be you fantasy. I agree with Nusphere. Work on that mixdown, especially. Tidy up the drop. And you've got a good track. Nice work, mate.

I've heard that first woodwind sound, I think it's that anyway. Or just a piano in - Let me be you fantasy. I agree with Nusphere. Work on that mixdown, especially. Tidy up the drop. And you've got a good track. Nice work, mate.

thank you :)) i will work on it i will master it anyway :)

that snare is not popping. try boosting 200hz and lowering the volume. great arrangement. vocals might use a touch of reverb. synths are a bit harsh maybe use a filter or a saturator plugin to get them sounding nice n smooth. the percussion/pad that comes in at 1:30 might be conflicting with the main synth a bit. maybe add some reverb and lower the volume a bit.

release your spirit, sounds great man. great track.

you might swap out the snare samples and try something different. check this snare out... ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom