DnB recommendations

Nightvision

Okay so I've always liked a bit of Drum and Bass, mainly the mainstream, you know... Pendulum, Chase and Status, the usual.

Anyway my interest has grown and I'm listening to what I presume are more 'underground' artists like Netsky, Muffler etc as well as some Dubstep artists (is dubstep cool on this forum haha?). I've even bought myself a nice pair of Shure headphones to make my DnB sound nicer.

I'm more into mellow Drum and Bass, nothing too bassy or heavy. My favourite track of the moment is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHFl3Cz4igw

So yeah, just posting to see if any of you guys have recommendations for other artists and songs that I may like!

man please tell me where i can download this song? its so amazing!!!that piano kill's me :)
thanks 4 sharing this!!

im talking about muffler-can you feel

Definitely check out the Sambass digital album. Only recently discovered it. Its totally different, but holy crap, it absolutely kills it. Have a look at Digital Soundboy, Ram, and Horizons labels too. Bachelors of Science were who got me listening to drum & bass. Also, Hospital Podcast will keep giving you some pretty good music, but there are loads of other good ones too. Maybe Drum & Bass Arena.

how about the classics ?

Roni Size & Die "Electric Boogie"
Firefox "Warning"
Optical "To shape the future"
Kylie Minogue "I should be so Lucky"
Boy George "Karma Chamelion"

Logistics is a liquid god, and High Contrast is great for starters too... As some of the others said, Hospital Records is a nice liquid label, which is very good when you are just getting in to dnb (talking out of my own experience). DJ Fresh, Sub Focus and Matrix & Futurebound are also awesome to start with.

Other artists well, Alix perez, Artificial intelligence, Commix, Culture Shock are great!

Back
Top Bottom