DnB producer from the US!

Blackbird01

Hello everyone,

I come from Las Vegas in the US. I have a big passion for DnB (Pendulum, Subfocus, Wilkinson, Netsky) so I decided to learn how to produce it. After not being able to find anyone to help me with my tracks, I decided to join this forum. DnB is not very popular in the US so as you can imagine it's damn near impossible to find anyone here that knows what they're doing. I've been mostly working on liquid DnB tracks to get myself started. I use Reason 6.5 DAW for my music. I've been told that Reason is not very good for DnB, but I feel that's not the reason my tracks don't sound great. I've been having some trouble getting my tracks to sound more professional. I think it's mostly layering, arrangement, and equalization that I need help with. Two things I feel are my strengths are panning, and arpeggios. My Soundcloud account is https://soundcloud.com/kevin-rizer. The top track, Flow is my newest.

Thanks so much,

Kevin

Hello everyone,

I come from Las Vegas in the US. I have a big passion for DnB (Pendulum, Subfocus, Wilkinson, Netsky) so I decided to learn how to produce it. After not being able to find anyone to help me with my tracks, I decided to join this forum. DnB is not very popular in the US so as you can imagine it's damn near impossible to find anyone here that knows what they're doing. I've been mostly working on liquid DnB tracks to get myself started. I use Reason 6.5 DAW for my music. I've been told that Reason is not very good for DnB, but I feel that's not the reason my tracks don't sound great. I've been having some trouble getting my tracks to sound more professional. I think it's mostly layering, arrangement, and equalization that I need help with. Two things I feel are my strengths are panning, and arpeggios. My Soundcloud account is https://soundcloud.com/kevin-rizer. The top track, Flow is my newest.

Thanks so much,

Kevin

Love Vegas, had my 21st birthday there so big ups!

For any production related questions, unsurprisingly head over the the Production forum where i'm likely to mock you B2B some advice

Back
Top Bottom