DnB Posters.

Take2

Hello. I've been checking around the internet for somewhere to buy nice looking DnB posters, though without result. So does anyone here know where I can find some? I'm looking for kind of big posters, like 15x25 feet or smth like that.

Thanks, Take2.

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
15x25 feet?? haha.... er..yeah good luck..

we have shit loads of normal size ones at work.. but 15 x 25 feet.. that is a billboard.

you cant get those as one sheet ..they are lots of sheet postered up together to form one big image.....

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
15x25 feet?? haha.... er..yeah good luck..

we have shit loads of normal size ones at work.. but 15 x 25 feet.. that is a billboard.

you cant get those as one sheet ..they are lots of sheet postered up together to form one big image.....

im getting that serail killers one as a tattoo lol
didant no it was your design lol
without the writing tho..u got ne ideas what i can have there.. instead of words?:cowbell:

mesh

VIP Junglist
lets assume he means normal size not a billboard o_O and any ideas? cause I want some too, stuck with pillaging gig promo posters.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
They are plenty at Albert Square you can nick.

Or just pillage the gig promo ones, within reason... Or write a nice letter to your favourite label and promoter asking for some. Send it in a cylindrical poster protection packet with some stamps. Worked for me a couple of years ago.

ANILE

VIP Junglist
go to a dnb shop and normally they have the odd one laying around...i used to ask all the time when i was like 16 my room was coved...brppppppppppp

Take2

Haha. Sorry. Must've meant inches. Not used to these measuremeants (feet, inches etc). Well I'll try again: what im looking for is a nice looking dnb poster which is like 1,5x2 metres. Thanks

PS. I mean buying online.

Last edited:

oDs

best of getting an image off google images or a website. then saving it to disk take it to a printers, Prontaprint Alphagraphics etc and they will print you a large format copy for a few quid....

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
best of getting an image off google images or a website. then saving it to disk take it to a printers, Prontaprint Alphagraphics etc and they will print you a large format copy for a few quid....
yah but it will be low res and look shit