DnB Phatness... (aka Magneto)

gavner

Magneto - Mad Zoo

k jus a quick post as i sussed how to get ur files hosted

heres the link they gave me when i sent the file to another one of my email addys and hey presto heres the host-age!

heh hope u like this, took bout 5 hours solid to get that far using FLStudio5, very minimal, needs developing but reckon it gona make a few people think it is catchy and bouncy and jus downright groovy

tek it ez ppl :rasta:

The Gavner
(Phuture Prooph Records)

(UPDATED to 192kbps and reworked also)​

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MYJ658G2L4PC317Q8OGZXT3LK

..... press the LINK BUTTON to download a Stormin DNB Beat, under my alias for Dnb which is Magneto, the track is called Mad Zoo as it does make me think of loadsa wild animals... well let me know YOUR opinions on it too that wud b cool

Cheers ppl

really must bloody sleep now tho

nite AGAIN!

Last edited:
:wtf: HEH geez i was on a bit of a waffle early hours of this morning!! When the sleepers kick in sometimes i go on mad ones so apologies if the first post didnt make much sense....

All I wanted to say reallly was -

PHATAZZ DnBee, Download it NOW! -

If anybody has downloaded it yet i would appreciate feedback as I am a beginner in producing DnB, having produced strictly 4x4Beat Music for a few years

Im on one again, lol

Any comments are all input into my development so thanks to you if you do!

The Gavner :idhitit:

ok listening now, where's the intro? just drops straigt in!
rolls kinda nicely tho, like the development on the synths, reverb needs to be calmed down on the drums, some fixing on the levels of the drums needed, esp hats.

again it does roll along nicely, kinda been done before tho! no real build up/drop in the intro.
sounds a bit too over effected tbh, a bit painful! lol

good start tho, but u sed ud been producing for 2 years yeh? not bad anyway! :D

Back
Top Bottom