DnB on the telly

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
!!! i seem to be hearing more often on loads of different shows, ray meres, top gear, that thing on bbc 3 where they make people strip... its almost everywhere if u listen out for it.
one producer ive heared a few times is london elektricity, all hell is breaking loose, a couple of times.
just wandering if any1 else had noticed.

edit: sorry for the shitty spelling was in a rush

Last edited:
Ray Mears? haha cool

You ona bout that show where they have blind dates in the dark n stuff? i seen some fat cyber goth dance do some hardcore drum & bass evil gabba stuff lol

ye mate, unfourtunetly i was forced to watch eastenders the other day with my miss's and pretty much the whole episode was shot in this club and every scene in the club was dnb, either high contrast or logistics or something hospital like. think i even heard commix aswell so ye mate its breakin into the tv world by force

ye mate, unfourtunetly i was forced to watch eastenders the other day with my miss's and pretty much the whole episode was shot in this club and every scene in the club was dnb, either high contrast or logistics or something hospital like. think i even heard commix aswell so ye mate its breakin into the tv world by force

it was high contrasts fabric CD.

yeh true I've seen loads of jungle shows. The realy wild show was about the jungle. Tarzan, mighty joe young, and I'm pretty sure planet earth had an episode about the jungle

Back
Top Bottom