dnb on fl 5

Defiled

>TR< Mothers
If anyone has made good DnB on fruity loops, can you please post the .flp file on the forum so I can hack it and learn how to make good loops and breaks. I promise I won't produce your song under my name either -_-.

Thanks in advance,
Tyler

Indi said:
Nigerian scam letter if ever I have heard one :teeth:

I have a drum n bass .flp i will send you but i need £1000 pounds to pay for the paperwork and embassy costs associated with sending it from Nigeria. If you transfer it by Western Union or Escrow i will send you it :teeth:

Dj_Fozzybear said:
I have a drum n bass .flp i will send you but i need £1000 pounds to pay for the paperwork and embassy costs associated with sending it from Nigeria. If you transfer it by Western Union or Escrow i will send you it :teeth:

That seems reasonable xD. I knew about the file on DOA, but its just a lot of breaks. I wanted more of a complete song. Thanks anyways though

Indi said:
Nigerian scam letter if ever I have heard one :teeth:

oh come on, do you think i'm letting all you peeps on to my n:o 1 material?! noooooo.... you'll have to settle with my old tunage. and if someone can get a release with that shit, even under their own name, then goddamn i salute them!

kama said:
oh come on, do you think i'm letting all you peeps on to my n:o 1 material?! noooooo.... you'll have to settle with my old tunage. and if someone can get a release with that shit, even under their own name, then goddamn i salute them!

Teeth mate, teeth

I changed almost all the plug-ins as fruity ones with similar sound so you dont have to go get all the things i use. Theres still a few you would need to get the tune play good, not necessary but in my book they're pretty useful.

First theres 2 filters:
-D-Pole (it has delay, bit depth, overdrive, LFO bla bla), pretty versatile in its own little self.
-NorthPole, not as versatile but it just sounds fatter.

Plus the JunoX2 synth by ReFX, also recommended if you dont have it already, to make reece and similiar sounds.

Feel free to use the samples provided, i have no idea where i've gotten most of them. Plus a readily chopped version of "Got me a man" break. If I remember correctly, there's no real layering in the drums (only 2 breaks against each otheri think, cant arse remember), so you could start with that.

If anyone gets inspired or remixes or whatever, i'd like to hear it!

Link: http://sinuhe.jypoly.fi/~c9960/kama-blacknwhite.zip

If you dont know how to use the zip: Just open the zip file with fruity, it is a zipped package made with fruity 5.

Last edited:
Gday,

Giving away the file might be giving up too many secrets :)

heres what one of my playlists might look like

heres what one of my drum edits might look like

heres what that track might sound like

Back
Top Bottom