DNB Nightclub venue hire in london

ThisIsDrumNBass

http://www.youtube.com/us
Does anybody know a good venue to hold a night playing Drum and Bass with a few DJ's playing and some MC's to play aswell. Looking for a fairly small venue holding around 200-300 people, all the clubs that I've contacted don't really seem fit to have a rave going on til like 3am.

Please help guys I need it for 1st March!!!

The Nest in Dalston. Run by one of the guys who used to run Fabric

Chase & Status held their LP party their recently and i hear its a wicked little venue

Does anybody know a good venue to hold a night playing Drum and Bass with a few DJ's playing and some MC's to play aswell. Looking for a fairly small venue holding around 200-300 people, all the clubs that I've contacted don't really seem fit to have a rave going on til like 3am.

Please help guys I need it for 1st March!!!

Contact Lynton at The Clapham Grand. They've just hosted the DnB awards.
020 7223 6523

You can party the best with lots of people. This brings out the joy of being with several people. The experience of party with huge number of people is marvelous. If you hire an experienced DJ then the party will be amazing than you had ever expected.

Last edited:
You can party the best with lots of people. This brings out the joy of being with several people. The experience of party with huge number of people is marvelous. If you hire an experienced DJ then the party will be amazing than you had ever expected.

Why are you still giving someone advice when they clearly needed it by March? What a waster

Back
Top Bottom