DnB musicvideos, post some!

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Ok dnb musicvideos are kinda rare and you don't see them on MTV. So just post here all the dnb videos what you've found on youtube for example. Here's something I've found:

Subfocus - Airplane
Classic tune, oh my god this was so good when I saw it first I think I actually shed a tear. Good memories....
[youtube]L5-9ynJlfI8[/youtube]

Prolix - Hear No Evil
Really cool video, and a very nice tune.
[youtube]42zS9TpZm0w[/youtube]

Noisia and Teebee - Lost Cause
Another cool contraption, Sin City action! Epic good.
[youtube]XVMPfFW9j7E[/youtube]

Sub Focus - Frozen Solid
Indian thriller style! :D
[youtube]vkY1YLf5dxE[/youtube]

Chase & Status (feat. Capleton) - Duppy Man
Haha not really a musicvideo but a funny clip, and duppy is one of my fav tunes, HEAVY!!!1
[youtube]V1zTT9dUxJU[/youtube]

UK Apache & Shy Fx - Original Nuttah
STANDARD.
[youtube]CR1osj6JL9E[/youtube]

Those are the ones that just came into my mind while I was thinking dnb vids I saw recently, post moar!

:pat:

Dammit! Youtube pulled DJ Seduction "Hardcore Heaven".... WTF????/////

Holy shit! Youtube went on an 'ardkore music video pulling rampage! I wonder if I'm next.

Geez, they even got Carl Cox "I want you forever" That was a favorite. Now I wish I captured these... I didn't know this was to happen. I thought these were too underground to be touched.

Ohh I found one that hasn't been removed by the tubenazis:

SL2 "DJ's Take Control"
[youtube]9Uflyzqmrbo[/youtube]

Lords of Acid "Take Control"
[youtube]Y1TVkyjAfVc[/youtube]

first dnb tune i heard
Roni Size/dynamite mc - Who Told You
[youtube]GP5xtaPjQhM[/youtube]

Roni Size/Reprazent - Brown Paper Bag
[youtube]jOxjgGODakg[/youtube]

Shy FX - Feelings
[youtube]K1KXdic40Xs[/youtube]

Shy FX - Everyday
[youtube]i3DCwJyKSg8[/youtube]

Clipz - Download
[youtube]VuH5HSvtBmo[/youtube]

LFO - "Freak"
[youtube]d4fOOGw0VHw[/youtube]

Bad Boy Choon. I should see if juno has this on 12"

Ass Hole "Inner Shitty Life"
[youtube]GdlZqLiCDS0[/youtube]

Good song but I lost all respect for this thug when I heard he was beating up his own fans.

A is for 'ARDKORE! Always remember that!

Smart E's "Sesame's Treet" (Suburban Base)
[youtube]pKS6NsJm6a0[/youtube]

It was love at first hearing with this tune, oh and the vid is not suitable for those with bad hangovers :teeth: been there... YIKES!

[youtube]ymh13G8YgQE[/youtube]

2 famous dnb tunes right here

Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
[youtube]krhWjIcvrQw[/youtube]

Dj Fresh - Nervous
[youtube]tOy95DWt_KU[/youtube]

Good to see people making use of the YouTube tag! Here's my contribution, an unofficial video of 'Push & Pull' by Clipz :teeth:

[youtube]t3BMKknIL_A[/youtube]

Good to see people making use of the YouTube tag! Here's my contribution, an unofficial video of 'Push & Pull' by Clipz :teeth:

Word that, took me like two hours to figure out how work with that even. Didn't realize all you needed was the last serial thingy on each vid :jerkit:

This thread needs more Aphro:

[youtube]8hoDnAOOsi4[/youtube]

:banana:

I didn't know how to do it for the longest time till I hit the "edit" button on a post that Stu had edited with a youtube link. Presto there was the tag so I knew how to do it at that point. Sadly different forums have different ways of doing it and I don't know ow to do it on those other forums.

If anyone else is stuck embedding YouTube videos into their posts, there is a brief guide here:

http://dnbforum.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#youtube

(y) :)

:word:

tried like the search funktion with keywords like "youtube" and "video link script" and all but couldn't find it, should make it sticky on some section I guess :smash: I remember the post you announced to everyone but couldn't find it! But anyways... IM LOVING IT!

Mr. Ozio "Flat Beat"
[youtube]YQXiew-DQH4[/youtube]

Maybe not DnB but this house track couldn't exist without 'ardkore and jungle. Ohh and I have this 12" too. I got it in a collection and I fell in love with it. Its how would you say...... a "Choooooon!"

Back
Top Bottom