DNB MS PAINT RRRRRAGE THREAD

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Everybody has RAGE sometimes. This is the most effective form of anger management, proven by the noble prize winner Doctor Schwursch from Poland yes.

Express your anger with paint pictures, fast, easy and simple.

I start:

edit: so yes i hate rev tech posts, posts that include rev tech and anything related to him, i also hate when my pm box is 100% full and i have to delete something from it

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Sorry Tuna havent a clue how to do this and on the way to being drunk, but I share your rage in all things Revtech pissing me off two blud.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
HAHA PM INIT MAN

oh yeah and also

Typing in All Caps is the awesomest thing evar. Just by pressing the the "Caps Love" button and then proceeding to type normally, you'll soon become noticed by everyone. People will start taking you more seriously OL and you'll soon become an important and respected internets user. They will find everything you say terribly interesting and insightful, members of all genders will want to have sex with you and you'll become extremely good in bed. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS. See left for instructions. Not only will it do all these things and more, it will also make you sound like Samuel Jackson, just like in his movies. An unfortunate side effect to this great addition condition is yelling "Motherfucker", "Fucking Racists", "Fuck You, black person", " ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?",AND "Bitch Please". Also take it to the next level, if you fucking dare.

Top Bottom