dnb mp3's?

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
im bying mp3's now and finding a lot of places dont do a lot of tunes,so what is a good source for dnb mp3's new and old,other than:

beatport
amazon
dogs on acid
dnb arena
djdownload
playaz

all the above dont have things im after.ie i was after firefox and 4tree warning,cant find it,cant find krome n time ganja man other than hype remix and there album version.

i need some good sites please??

pretty sure they are vinly only those 2, mp3's werent the norm in 94
look out for some un mixed compliation cd's
warning (powder mix) was un mixed on the jungle mania 94 cd

yeah i had that jungle mania bk then,mite just have to buy that like u said ,but i have been able to find a lot of older tunes to,its hit and miss i supose.

Juno & DNBA are good for MP3's.

Warning & its remixes & Ganja Man are on enough Jungle Compilations.

Juno and D&BA for me, if you cant get those tunes on them I doubt they will be anywhere but on compilations

chemical have a download section too, got some stuff of there that wasn't on breakbeat or beatport etc

Dnba take requests, although I asked them ages ago on a c&s remix of bullshit, said they're trying the label, & been waiting long for 26 bass, even though they say they've got the full cycle back catalogue.

TID track it down!!!! Much better site than most and a good selection. Not as much old stuff as some others but always where i look first

why are you paying for them???slsk!!!

i-has-a-crayon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom