Dnb mc's

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
it is a problem, id like to hear mc's over neuro again but its very rare these days. it is mainly jump up you will find mc's and I think it's because Jump Up heads appreciate mc's more than other genres.

I could recommend you some filthy jump up sets but I couldn't recommend anything like what you posted, sorry

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
it is a problem, id like to hear mc's over neuro again but its very rare these days. it is mainly jump up you will find mc's and I think it's because Jump Up heads appreciate mc's more than other genres.

I could recommend you some filthy jump up sets but I couldn't recommend anything like what you posted, sorry
Because jump up is so mind numbingly repetitive without MCs. Although a lot of MCs don't actually help this, saying the same shit over and over again.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Because jump up is so mind numbingly repetitive without MCs. Although a lot of MCs don't actually help this, saying the same shit over and over again.

I have to show you this set I just found. Its the funniest thing ever. One heavyweight mc b2b with local Pete.