DnB Mc

LineOne

The Cubase Man
Allrite guys. Jus thought id say that if anyone wants an mc on some of thier tracks then let me no. Dont want nutin for it ill ju spit the lyrics then send em to ya and u can put them ona track.

Im a good mc who uses completley lyrics. u can understand me wen i chat and i dont do nun of that double time tounge twisting bullshit. ITS OLD NEWS lol

Safe

Dappa

I dunno i got my own style m8 lol. its a lyrical style neway. kinda like shabba without the tounge twistin i guess? gimme 5 mins and ill c if i can find some old tunes ive spat to.

Here ya go m8

www.myspace.com/whitebladese

Dont tke notice of the tunes i made them in reason when i first started out lol.

On the turbo2007 tune im the mc who is on the hook at first and then the 2nd verse

on the dreams tune im the first mc then i mc again on the 2nd verse

I spat to these about 2 and half years go no. If ur needing some new shit let me no and ill jus record summin now quickly.

I dont only do fast! i can do slow chats aswell.

dont really do ragga. Not My Ting.

Safe

Daps

na man i dont know ya haha

no offence but id chaneg your name bro, its sooooo used and stereotypical man

you can thik of better moer original one than that i know it!! :)

lol ive hd this name since i was like 16. and the only other Dappa i know is Dapper lol. I was thinking of changing it wile ago but everyone said i should keep it lol. i was getting bored of it tbh but ent really given others any thought. maybe i should lol

Yo man!
Check out my tunes on myspace and if u like my style then let me know.
Ive wanted to do some vocal shit for a while now, si that would be wicked.
PEACE!

lol ive hd this name since i was like 16. and the only other Dappa i know is Dapper lol. I was thinking of changing it wile ago but everyone said i should keep it lol. i was getting bored of it tbh but ent really given others any thought. maybe i should lol

i know a guy called "dappa" too, then you got "DAP" whos up n ocming hard in birmingham area

plus its just the stereotypical shit of "muna muna dappa" that all the mcs spit, fucking hate it! like i said tho no offence to you what so ever man, in fact i quite like ur voice :)

There is a mc called dappa..used to appear at couple of One Nations..even here in Germany, heard couple of tapes 2 but I´m not sure coz there is a dutch mc dappa 2..:confused::D

Edit:Checked myspace..like the MCin a lot, far from bad.

Last edited:
Yeah i get what u mean guys lol. and come to tink of it yeah ive heared of the dutch dappa.

Safe for the comments on my lyrics and voice boys.

Its hard to tink of a new name as it takes alot of thought lol and im allways well high :s

Safe

And yeah zeal u feel the same as me on the muna muna shit lol. Dey Call Dat Mcing? Ha

Yeah i get what u mean guys lol. and come to tink of it yeah ive heared of the dutch dappa.

Safe for the comments on my lyrics and voice boys.

Its hard to tink of a new name as it takes alot of thought lol and im allways well high :s

Safe

And yeah zeal u feel the same as me on the muna muna shit lol. Dey Call Dat Mcing? Ha

init, i hate it.

Go check Mc SENSE, best lyrical MC in the game without a doubt, hes been doing some work woith Zero T on his album n that so hopefully will be getting the recognition he deserves soon!

Back
Top Bottom