// d'n'b // lyrics

cortez

im sure someone already asked you about it, anyway i'd be glad for any help;

is there any www specialized in d'n'b-mc-lyrics? coz its pretty hard to find any of lyrics mentioned above using all these browsers :p

cortez said:
im sure someone already asked you about it, anyway i'd be glad for any help;

is there any www specialized in d'n'b-mc-lyrics? coz its pretty hard to find any of lyrics mentioned above using all these browsers :p
Now that's an idea! Hmmm :spliff:

The best MC Lyrics I've ever heard is Conrad's jibba jabba on this LTJ Bukem set someone from England sent me in the mail. LTJ plays a stormin' set of 1992 'ardkore and MC Conrad is going nuts because the music is so damn good.

~"Its 6 o' clock in the morning and yall still jumpin and bumpin. Were going to hear from the man like LTJ Bukem on the ones and twos. And a brand new fresh MC like me, MC Conrad. Were going to have some hardcore, so be prepared for war, cause I'm gonna warm you up, and keep you jumpin for the last few hours we got left. Are you ready for some ardkore junglin?"

"L....*squeak* L.....*squeak* L......*squeak* *pause* L L T T J J J BUKEM!!!"

"Butta Butta Butta BUKEM! Butta But But BUKEM!"

"L L T J got jungle fevah"

"'Ardkore knockin at yah back door"

"This sound is the wickodest sound, the wickodest sound, the wickodest sound. This sound... is... the wickodest sound, pumpin the music into the ground!" *MC Conrad is so excited his voice gets horse at this point*

And a bunch of other amusing stuff.... its been a while since I heard that tape, its a bit warn out now. Maybe someone has it on MP3...?

Back
Top Bottom