DnB in the past 4/5 monthsH

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Hey peeps,

I havent been listening to dnb really past 4/5 months as i got a bit bored of it as i do with other genres when i rinse them so i switched to hip hop, while still loving dnb. I have'nt really been keeping up with the scene so can you guys tell me any in your opinion good releases/artists to have surfaced. That Noisia release on Metalheadz was dope

Thx

their new bits commin on exit are proper deep business. as well as mimic on subtitles - i just can't get over that bassline, it's just next level....
also got something forthcommin on metalheadz which is a nice vocal led air punch rocker.
as well as bits commin on shogun and critical....

guess if you're feelin them n headz and what not, check out their latest mix for ATM mag. got so many decent tunes in there. worth a peep

Hey peeps,

I havent been listening to dnb really past 4/5 months as i got a bit bored of it as i do with other genres when i rinse them so i switched to hip hop, while still loving dnb. I have'nt really been keeping up with the scene so can you guys tell me any in your opinion good releases/artists to have surfaced. That Noisia release on Metalheadz was dope

Thx

Got any hip hop mixes.. post em up

shadow, shadow sh sh shadow. lol i joke.

i think another good idea would be to listen to the tunes u used to love as well as the new stuff. remind u of the reasons you like dnb in the first place!

shadow, shadow sh sh shadow. lol i joke.

i think another good idea would be to listen to the tunes u used to love as well as the new stuff. remind u of the reasons you like dnb in the first place!

yep exactly what im doing XD, i still love it its just i got bored of it cz i used to rinse it loads and i normally switch genres for a while to keep it fresh

yep exactly what im doing XD, i still love it its just i got bored of it cz i used to rinse it loads and i normally switch genres for a while to keep it fresh

i tend to switch genres aswell all the time. from liquid to jump up, from there to techstep, maybe some glitch, back to some pre '95 vibes or modern drumfunk over to jungletek or even some breakcore, back to dancefloor or deepish minimal icestep till i finally cant stop listening to hyper d and blackmarket for hours. :rinsed:

that list could go on and on and on. i love drum and bass! :not_worth

Last edited:
i tend to switch genres aswell all the time. from liquid to jump up, from there to techstep, maybe some glitch, back to some pre '95 vibes or modern drumfunk over to jungletek or even some breakcore, back to dancefloor or deepish minimal icestep till i finally cant stop listening to hyper d and blackmarket for hours. :rinsed:

that list could go on and on and on. i love drum and bass! :not_worth

joker

Back
Top Bottom