dnb in reason?

logikz

I Am Not The King
i think im gonna go try make a tune in reason.
anyone figured this program out?
this dude once told me all he uses is the drummachine for triggering waves regrardless of it beeing a drum or a synth or a pad but that cant be right can it?

anyway if someones got some tips and presets id love to check them out!

Originally posted by logikz
i think im gonna go try make a tune in reason.
anyone figured this program out?
this dude once told me all he uses is the drummachine for triggering waves regrardless of it beeing a drum or a synth or a pad but that cant be right can it?

anyway if someones got some tips and presets id love to check them out!

Yeah, I would be interested to hear some thoughts about Reason. I was planning to give it a proper bash when I get my new computer!

reasons to be cheerful 123

Yeah, it's actually easier to use than it looks. Even for someone who has always used the software approach. All the wire routing is done for you, unless you want to reroute yourself. It's actually fun to use. The Subtractor synth is good. The new Malstrom Graintable synth looks even better. The Redrum is ok, as long as you rack a load together and control via the matrix sequencer. I never liked the Dr Rex, though, but the new sampler looks good. I can't see it being my main prog thou. I have heard people complain that the sound is "too thin" too.... but I guess that is personal taste.

You could just use redrum to trigger all samples like the dude you mention, but you'd be missing out on lotsa good functions.

Have a go. It will open up a few ideas.

Back
Top Bottom