Dnb in Oz

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Now looking for tickets to fly out to Perth to see my older bro. Going for 2 -3 weeks at the start of September.

I was just wondering whether anyone knows anything about the Perth scene, promoters there, what nights? Or even point me where I could find out this information.

:P

only one reason I'd go check Ramsey st out

Madeleine-West.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Well, if you are gonna be in Perth, you have to check out one of the nights Pendulum plays, of course :) The boys are from Perth :) If you go to Perth and don't check out Pendulum, I will personally hunt you down and do something to you, involve the rough edge of a record and soft skin :P

Calefaction said:
Well, if you are gonna be in Perth, you have to check out one of the nights Pendulum plays, of course :) The boys are from Perth :) If you go to Perth and don't check out Pendulum, I will personally hunt you down and do something to you, involve the rough edge of a record and soft skin :P

yep, i did send a pm but no reply

I've heard that klute and marcus intallex are playing at a night while i'm there

for some reason since el hornets club closed the only place any of the pendulum boys play is at all age gigs
which is quite unfortunate
there is aparantly a replacment club opening up by the dood who runs that "perth tunes" site, so hopefully the pendulum lads will play some gigs there, although i wont count on it

fuck me.. what is with all these stupid foreners and neighbours!!!
ur goin to perth though, so i cant help you out :)

CoB said:
fuck me.. what is with all these stupid foreners and neighbours!!!
ur goin to perth though, so i cant help you out :)

yep perth this time, planning to move out there and do some travelling mid next year :rave:

Nick S - thanks for the linkage :2thumbs:

Helmet said:
haha playin for the kids eh
well done
unfortunatly i wont be able to make it as its the same night as klute :(

heh, i don't mind.

Gonna try n reach for klute and intalex aswell. Not playing till 2 ish. Hopefully playing at a few more nights aswell. :lighter:

Back
Top Bottom