DnB in New York?

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
This one's for all our American junglist cousins in New York.

Basically I'm in NYC over Christmas (from now until the 27th), and I'd like to hit up a rave while I'm here. Can anyone that lives here/knows the area recommend me anything that might be going on between those dates? Would be an interesting experience to see how the yanks do these kind of things.

Its unfortunate you won't be on the West Coast man! Together as One will be going on and the lineup is:

BASSRUSH ARENA

7:00pm- 10:00pm subflo, hazen, fury
10:00pm-11:00pm hive
11:00-12:00am shimon
12:00am-1:00am lemonde & dillinja (Valve Live - supposedly an ableton set?)
1:00am-2:00am shyfx
2:00am-3:00am dirty phonics (dj)
3:00am-4:00am xample

If you're interested in coming over this way for the event drop me a PM... I can probably provide a place to stay for the weekend. Not sure how the scene is over in NYC :/

Its unfortunate you won't be on the West Coast man! Together as One will be going on and the lineup is:

BASSRUSH ARENA

If you're interested in coming over this way for the event drop me a PM... I can probably provide a place to stay for the weekend. Not sure how the scene is over in NYC :/

Alas no West Coast for me this time bro but I appreciate the sentiment :) safe!

BASSRUSH ARENA

looks way more exciting than NYE in chicago :(
wish i were in LA :)

i went to a small night when i was in NYC a few months ago called konkrete jungle, it was fuckin awful lol

I used to go NYC all the time as I have a place there (sold it now)...

The scene was pretty crap, but yea Konkrete Jungle will give you a half decent night.

I have heard of the DirectDrive crew though, so check them out.

Have fun over there man, great time of year to be there.

im over there from the 20th - 24th, was hoping to check out one of those knkrete jungle nights

http://www.newraveorder.com/viewforum.php?f=36&sid=472d2fa1fbd9ab1b972b6af63c20dffa

That's where you find all the events going on in NY; unfortunately you'll be leaving right before we throw our New Years Party w/ KJ Sawka Vs. The Jungle Drummer feat DJ Fu

but I believe this is going on while you're there: http://www.newraveorder.com/viewtopic.php?t=56389

http://www.newraveorder.com/viewtopic.php?t=54687 although on this flyer for the same night it says Shimon will be there so idk....

Unfortunately, proportionally NYC's DnB scene is kind of lacking; I would say we have a bigger Jungle scene in a much smaller city here in Rochester; we can actually throw all DnB events and pack them;
but there are some cool heads in NYC, feel free to pm me if you need some contacts for anything...

Safe as fuck for all the replies guys. Went out last night and they played fucking shitty RnB in just about every place we went. Will check out some of your suggestions and see what they're saying.

Crook, how come you're coming over for a few days? You out with your fam?

yeh out with the fam, who you out with? im up for linking man, my bro isnt 21 so i need a drinking buddy!

yeh out with the fam, who you out with? im up for linking man, my bro isnt 21 so i need a drinking buddy!

Same deal with me man. My sister is 21 on the 25th (takes the piss) so she can't go drinking in many places either. Yeah would definitely be up for linking, sounds like a plan! You got internet while you're out there?

Back
Top Bottom