DNB IN MANCHESTER

Yeah band on the wall is epic, an that sound system is a fuckin beast.

Soul:ution & Hit n Run are about the only dnb nights I will attend in manchester

When I was up there DJ wize Marcus Intalex and Jamac where fighting it out for supremacy...with King Size and Sabre bringing up the rear. Who's the daddy now?

When I was up there DJ wize Marcus Intalex and Jamac where fighting it out for supremacy...with King Size and Sabre bringing up the rear. Who's the daddy now?

Depends what your listening to...

I guess Rowney an Propz are runnin the Jump Up side of it.

Marcus Intalex, Rich Reason an Al Sonar are probs the best liquid/deep djs

theres a few nights, hit n run every monday @ factory then you get soul:ution about once a month, the few WHP dnb lineups and then sankys will do dnb nights here and there too

Kingsize & Sabre are 2 thirds of Dawn Raid, although I believe its mainly Kingsize and ADT these days.

Without Bassman there wouldnt be a scene in Brum...

Nah bro,
Hazard, Escape, ect.... also home to many a legendary club (Q, Custard)
You clearly dont know what you are talking about!
No way bassman pioneered the whole thing! He is a just a fish in the ocean

OMG are seriously running the rave dancefloor turbo rave seen, Energy is too off the hook, deeper side is soulution, but hit n run on a monday night is also a fucking belter...i like hit and run cos its sometihng different every week...not same old same old genre week in week out.

Back
Top Bottom