DnB in Holland

Discussion in 'Production' started by CJ, Apr 17, 2002.

1. CJ

CJ New Member

Has anyone here checked out what Tripple Vision (Rotterdam) have been doing lately? I was there 2 years ago and picked up some promos that came out at the end of last year (Citrus 002 which became Citrus 003). The whole sci-fi sound of Falcon and Drezz is sick - dark, trancy but not heavy or cheesy. I havn't heard any music as future facing as this stuff, and will continue to cain it on tour this summer....

what do you think of it :confused::

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

never heard of!
    very good question!

3. klusta

klusta Pulsar

yer, I got a couple of citrus releases....they seemed abit flat to me, the actual tunes r nice n dark but didn't really go anywhere if ya know wot I mean.

4. CJ

CJ New Member

;) The Citrus stuff is the deepest yet. try layering a few over eachother (3 deck style) and you will see what I mean, they don't mix as much as recombine to form a new 3rd tune - its sick.

If citrus is too flat (I can see where you are coming from) then try Ruff-Teck recordings, the heavy side of Citrus (still Tripple Vision) - I came back with the whole back catalog from my recent dutch excursion (some 36 records at over 10 E each!)

THe other major style is Ohm Recordings, darker than Citrus but not as heavy as ruff-teck. Some of this stuff is pre-promo so I don't know if its available (even online) but try to find Cirus 007 (New Frontiers by Falcon) or Ohm 2&3 (also by falcon as an alias) to see what I'm on about...[/quote]

5. westrum

westrum New Member

Lately the ltd. sampler of there new LP has arrived. One side of the 12" contained the highly anticepated "MACROS VIP". That tune sounds like the latest TEEBEE- stuff..... CHECK IT on www.thatsvinyl.com !!!!

CHEERS

6. BSEsuture

BSEsuture New Member

ruffteck is NOT part of triple vision. triple has fokuz, piruh, citrus and ohm. ruffteck is the label of dj ruffneck who was the biggest thing in dutch hardcore. u might also wanna check out a new dawn run by dj esta.