Dnb in Films or Movies

ive heard a few different d'n'b tracks on the telly recently, brown paper bag crops up regularly.. and i heard a new pendulum track on an advert the other day but i dont think that qualifys as drum 'n' bass.
Can any 1 I.D the track they play in Human Traffic?
not stalker by afrodite.. the one playin in the car when ninas lil brother is gettin a lift to a houseparty afta the club?
sounds bingo/zinc-ish could be wrong tho

Gettin Blunted - Mulder.....choooon!!

There's a poster for Hospitality @ Matter in an Eastender's episode. :)

There was a episode of the Hospital Podcast where High Contrast claimed that Eastenders were plugging his albums, haha.

The cast kept slipping his album titles into the script, there were a few clips including someone saying "Daddy... tough guys don't dance"

Chase & Status wrote The End Credits for a new film soon being released.

Yeah that one with Michael Caine? Harry Brown......looks like a pretty decent flick aswell.

It's not a film, but I remember 'It's Here' by Hazard being played on a gardening programme many moons ago!! You know how they cheat on programmes like that & changing rooms etc where they just fast-forward about 2weeks of work & it looks like everyone's just getting on with it in a really fast blur? Yeah they played that tune then..........

Not the same film but the sample for Use Your Brain by Hazrd comes from a film with Charlie Sheen...think it was one of those shit Scary Movie parodies and the vocal from Too Bad by Taxman is from Too Bad 95 which is used on Bad Boys with Will Smith

Trivia

I know its not a film but they played a Logistics tune in R&R night club in Eastenders once, towards the end of last year sometime remember it clearly. Watching the extras avin a little flex in the background was highly amusing.

Hello!Help to find song from a film "Outlaw" with Danny Dyer,in beginning of film, when after him hooligans go by a machine, for them a machine is played by a drum and bass, how is song named?

?

[video=youtube_share;d-QODU9Kp6E]http://youtu.be/d-QODU9Kp6E[/video]

I've heard several dnbtracks (didn't know the id) in programmes on national geograpic and discovery channel

Also in Miami Vice i think, when they enter a club, u can hear a tune from Chase & status or pendulum, can't remember anymore.

And Noisia, they produced several tracks for the game Motorstorm :D

Back
Top Bottom