DnB in Barcelona???

true_meaning

Myself and the lads have just booked to go to Barcelona for NYE. I'm very much looking forward to it, but a nice little dnb club would make my escapade that bit more special.

Anyone know of any decent places to go out?

Thanks

Last edited:
barcelona isnt the best place of spain to listen to dnb, tho u can find this atm.. :

·on thursdays: essential dnb - c/ nou de la rambla, 145 (its 50 meters past apolo club, a place to go if u want other than dnb)

·on sundays: essential dnb - plaza reial

maybe some other events will be planned, so check out www.bajopresion.com for details, an spanish dnb forum.

have a good time here in barcelona ;)

lluSt4le said:
barcelona isnt the best place of spain to listen to dnb, tho u can find this atm.. :

·on thursdays: essential dnb - c/ nou de la rambla, 145 (its 50 meters past apolo club, a place to go if u want other than dnb)

·on sundays: essential dnb - plaza reial

maybe some other events will be planned, so check out www.bajopresion.com for details, an spanish dnb forum.

have a good time here in barcelona ;)

Nice one man! Can't wait. Rrrrroll on xmas!

bse + dresden codex will be playin on 9th january, and pendulum in february.. amongst many other parties with local djs.
good choice for the trip's date, therell be a nice weather for all those who want to rest at the beach after partyin! ;)
cheers

Back
Top Bottom