DnB in Amsterdam?

charliemcp

i start fires
me and a load of mates are goin to amsterdam this weekend, and apart from visiting the coffee shops and gettin blazed i was wondering if any of u no of any decent clubs there that spin dnb? i googled it but couldnt find any, which i was surprised seeing as holland is home to a lot of great producers/djs

any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

me and a load of mates are goin to amsterdam this weekend, and apart from visiting the coffee shops and gettin blazed i was wondering if any of u no of any decent clubs there that spin dnb? i googled it but couldnt find any, which i was surprised seeing as holland is home to a lot of great producers/djs

any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

yeh melkveg is good!!

Dont forget RLD.... thats the best place in Amsterdam!! SOME PROPER FIT BIRDS!!

apparently shapeshifters are playing next weekend when im there. might have to check that out. n e opinions?

About Amsterdam smoking ban............

http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUKL0883592820070608?feedType=RSS

Looks like it will cover coffeshops but....... looks they will be able to build a "box" where people can smoke..... and the only othe difference is that they wont be able to serve you any drinks while your in the "box".... oh well ill just get it myself then.......

what you will probably find is that they will all build a room where the bar area is outside the room.

Last edited:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUKL0883592820070608?feedType=RSS

Looks like it will cover coffeshops but....... looks they will be able to build a "box" where people can smoke..... and the only othe difference is that they wont be able to serve you any drinks while your in the "box".... oh well ill just get it myself then.......

what you will probably find is that they will all build a room where the bar area is outside the room.

Thats an old article. most likely bollocks by now. it might happen eventually but not that soon i dont think. I dont think we have too much to worry about just yet (I hope..)
for example, November last year Dutch Government were certain mushrooms would be prohibited by the New year, but they are still available now! (so get your arses to Amsterdam before they do prohibit them!)

Last edited:
going this summer. wondering if anyone knows any places that play dnb. hopefully going raving night before we go anyway to make it sweeter when we get there! cheers

my flatmate went about 6 months ago and this was true. lots of the more commercial coffee shops had "boxes" and others just no tobacco. head outside the city center and it'll be ok tho, i recommend dutch flowers, really local feeling coffe shop.

i recommend dutch flowers, really local feeling coffe shop.

Been there, a lot different from all the other places, actually felt like 'just' a coffee shop.....i politley asked if i could wrap one up and was told 'shure shure, go ahead' but it felt wrong skinning up in there as people were reading books and drinking coffee @ 9am...fuckt it i thought and carried on.

Back
Top Bottom