Dnb/Heavy Guitar Hybrid?

I am looking for songs that are DnB mixed with heavy guitars. If you know PaulBlackouts Revolution then you know what I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

obvious ones are Raining Blood - Concord Dawn
Pack of Wolves - Nightbreed, which you have heard I guess. Or maybe not, track em down :smash:
I'm not au fait with it all

Are you from Newcastle, NSW? That would be Mr Blackout's homebase yes?

edit: I see now you from the USA, dumb question.
Anyway, PB used to play at parties I was a ressie at for a bit, heavy heavy shit that man spins (big up teh Krachmacher clique :sniper: )

Last edited:
'Unreal' - Concorde Dawn & Ill Skillz
'Master of Puppets (Dylan or Res. Evil's rmxs)' - Metallica
'Watch Me Now' - Ill Skillz

With all this metal vs. dnb, how come no one has remixed Judas Priest or Iron Maiden yet?

1992 said:
With all this metal vs. dnb, how come no one has remixed Judas Priest or Iron Maiden yet?

Could be called mullet-step...

Resonant Evil have used the same 'Number of the Beast' sample that Iron Maiden did....thats close enough!

Mulla said:
Could be called mullet-step...

Resonant Evil have used the same 'Number of the Beast' sample that Iron Maiden did....thats close enough!

Nah, thats not good enough for me. Dylan H, if your reading this, do number of the beast! Just get permission first cause those guys are loaded.

Next time im at BBS I'm going to buy that Master of Puppets bootleg if they still have it.

"Enter Sandman" must be a serious candidate for a dnb remix.

Or "One" in a Tech Itch version.

Or "Iron Man" in Evol Intent.

I just took a listen to "One"...

Oh shit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom